Recent content by ol' drippy

1. ol' drippy

fortnite

fortnite
  2. ol' drippy

**REPORTED** crash when bluetooth earphones disconnect

this issue has happened to me multiple times, was it ever resolved?
  3. ol' drippy

saw the phaseblade spoiler you're doing god's work

saw the phaseblade spoiler you're doing god's work
  4. ol' drippy

Thanks bro.

Thanks bro.
  5. ol' drippy

I will not stop until the potted trees the dryad sells in hardmode are available in prehardmode...

I will not stop until the potted trees the dryad sells in hardmode are available in prehardmode instead. (other than the hallow variants which should only be accessible in hardmode) This is my one desire.
  6. ol' drippy

I will not stop until the potted trees the dryad sells in hardmode are available in prehardmode...

I will not stop until the potted trees the dryad sells in hardmode are available in prehardmode instead. (other than the hallow variants which should only be accessible in hardmode) This is my one desire.
  7. ol' drippy

I AM THE LORD EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME I GOT IT ALL CASH MONEY AND FAME

I AM THE LORD EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME I GOT IT ALL CASH MONEY AND FAME
  8. ol' drippy

I think we'll see some bug fixes here and there but it seems like red is finally done. He's...

I think we'll see some bug fixes here and there but it seems like red is finally done. He's going to develop some empty nest syndrome towards the game after ending development but ultimately find the strength to move on.
  9. ol' drippy

1.4.4 will soon be upon us after a decade of playing terraria it's been an honor to see the end boys

1.4.4 will soon be upon us after a decade of playing terraria it's been an honor to see the end boys
  10. ol' drippy

1.4.4 walk in and funny scream

1.4.4 walk in and funny scream
  11. ol' drippy

What is your favourite invasion event, guys?

I like the pirate invasion. fun theme, nice drops, cool miniboss
  12. ol' drippy

Crimes Against Terraria Thread: stuff that would make the mods want to arrest you for in-game misdeeds

do subtle things like removing all of the logs on the surface so fairies can't spawn anymore, adding a block at the bottom of a elevator, leaving mines around a spawn bed, or leaving small holes in corruption/crimson barriers so it spreads through without anyone noticing.
  13. ol' drippy

Tell me your luckiest / unluckiest drops in your worlds.

I usually get uzis on playthroughs where I don't play ranger
  14. ol' drippy

How has Terraria made an impact on you?

it has swallowed over 3000 hours of time I probably could have spent being productive
  15. ol' drippy

JEREMIAH WAS A BULLFROG

JEREMIAH WAS A BULLFROG
Back
Top Bottom