Oleg34518
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

Reactions: Daikonradish
    neoselket
    neoselket
    that was a lord of the rings joke, olog-hai. its an armored troll thingy.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    Correction; the Olog-Hai were simply trolls born of a more aggressive and destructive nature, bred by Sauron for the same reason that Saruman bred the Uruk-hai, that being the reason they had armor.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    to be honest, i haven't finished the return of the king yet, and i haven't read the silmarillion. i know about olog-hai mostly from the minecraft lord of the rings mod. :p
    Am I the only one on this forum who played BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend? just wondering.
    Can some one please tell me what is "ce-34878-0"?
    Granger
    Granger
    Google tells me its the code for a generic error in playstation 4's indicating a application crashed.
    How does the PSvita version of Terraria work? I've never seen any screenshots.
    Matthew Devenish
    Matthew Devenish
    Basically, it's like PS4 version, just the area of view is very small. Other than that, it's practically the same.
    well, this is what I do when I get bored playing terraria: look for bugs, practice my building (it's horrible right now) PvP and PvE.
    just a small thought, why is the mobile version so bad?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Dunno about that. Plenty of games can be good and mobile.

But none of them are ports or "let's cash out on fans" spin-offs.

"Hello, EA. I see you're trying to call this runner game 'Need for Speed.' I fear laughter is the only reaction you'll get from me."
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Mobie is a port of console that is highly edited...
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    @The Architect you're right the rod of discord's tooltip is the proof.
    Has anyone played From the Depths, Reassembly or TerraTech? these games are about building anything, and then destroy everything
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    "Build, find, DESTORY"
    Oleg34518
    Oleg34518
    I've decided to play something where you can destroy everything, you could say I tried to build the destroyer, well it was too long.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom