Recent content by Oleg34518

1. Oleg34518

Working as Designed Zenith sword bug

"Infinity +1 Sword" Now I know what the "Infinity" part means.
  2. Oleg34518

What I do remember, is an Top Gun style NPC with cool shades who sells a fighter jet mount...

What I do remember, is an Top Gun style NPC with cool shades who sells a fighter jet mount. "Administrator" NPC World secrets that will reward player if all are found. ...the rest is forgotten
  3. Oleg34518

I keep having dreams about overwhelming changes made to Terraria, but they are mostly...

I keep having dreams about overwhelming changes made to Terraria, but they are mostly exaggerated... the real changes are nowhere as near.
  4. Oleg34518

Working as Designed Zenith sword bug

I too, discovered this, and have made these 2 snapshots (to the best of my ability) Snapshot one, mouse1 held and moved off to the right to screen2 Snapshot 2, same capture frame, but cursor is at the edge of screen1
  5. Oleg34518

need help deciding pixel art software and question

I've used Aesprite before, it's a really good tool, it's one of the highest rated tools on steam with 99% positive reviews, the user reviews don't lie, it really is the best pixel art tool I've used, although I didn't learn how to make full use of its features, there are plenty of useful...
  6. Oleg34518

CC Creation Compendium #72

I was away from Terraria for about 2 years now, it's so heartwarming to see that the players creativity has continued to flourish. I hope I can get a new PC soon, so I can catch up and rejoin the creative wonderland of Terraria.
  7. Oleg34518

[color=#00b300]I haven't forgotten that today is Terraria 1.3's fourth anniversary, happy...

[color=#00b300]I haven't forgotten that today is Terraria 1.3's fourth anniversary, happy birthday 1.3, sure does feel like a long time?
  8. Oleg34518

[color=#00b300]Yes, Faster Than Light, not Dark Souls, but very difficult and frustrating, and...

[color=#00b300]Yes, Faster Than Light, not Dark Souls, but very difficult and frustrating, and everything is decided by RNG.
  9. Oleg34518

[color=#00b300]I don't own a Nintendo Switch but... It's release day is also the day of my...

[color=#00b300]I don't own a Nintendo Switch but... It's release day is also the day of my graduation.
  10. Oleg34518

[color=#00b300]I know a vast majority of players liked FTL (96%?), I'm one of those that didn't...

[color=#00b300]I know a vast majority of players liked FTL (96%?), I'm one of those that didn't, the game IS good, just too much RNG for me.
  11. Oleg34518

[color=#00b300]Ohhh... I watched Re-Logic's video... Now I feel a surge of emotions like back at...

[color=#00b300]Ohhh... I watched Re-Logic's video... Now I feel a surge of emotions like back at 1.3... Yet it's so much stronger.
  12. Oleg34518

[color=#00b300]So... Terraria: Journey's End... is this why TCF was blowing up?

[color=#00b300]So... Terraria: Journey's End... is this why TCF was blowing up?
  13. Oleg34518

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

It sure has been a really long time, I remember when I first discovered Terraria in 2014, it was sizable, but nowhere near what it is now. Over the years, I have watched Terraria grow, becoming bigger and better, and yet something felt off, some items where forgotten or left behind. But not...
  14. Oleg34518

IC Draconic adventures

- Cyrill - *It would seem that half dragons are rare in this world, I'm guessing I'd be a more valuable target than a full dragon...* *Alright, you've seen what I can do, and that wasn't my full potential, never too many with area attack magic.* Cyrill takes off get goggles and drops them, then...
  15. Oleg34518

[color=#00b300]Huge thanks to ppowersteef for completing the art request for Solaris (my...

[color=#00b300]Huge thanks to ppowersteef for completing the art request for Solaris (my Terraria main, on my TCF avatar).
Back
Top Bottom