Recent content by olegoleg123

1. olegoleg123

NPCs & Enemies The Terraria Endgame really needs some work.

They do have plenty of issues as the original post outlined, but honestly, another problem for me is the obscene power creep. The damage the pillar enemies deal, especially on Expert and Master, makes everything more annoying than challenging to fight with everything destroying you in 2 hits...
  2. olegoleg123

Terraria powercreep. How do you feel about it?

Honestly, the majority of the game is fine in regards to power creep, with the exception of a single but massively stupid offender, that being the Pillars. It feels completely unfair and un-fun to me that the wide spectrum of weapons you got from fighting all of those difficult bosses and...
  3. olegoleg123

PC Why is the Martian Saucer is post-Moonlord tier now?

It does have a consistent pattern which is really easy to execute with standard Golem-tier(or even lower, actually) accessories. You can't just fly in a straight line, it will alternate sweeping to the left and to the right, and you can just dash in the opposite direction while it's switching...
  4. olegoleg123

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

I feel like one of the ways to fix this is to have more summons that have the damage output on par with the tier but require 2 or 3 summon slots to use - that way, early on, you pretty much have to have other summoner equipment to use it. Add an armor set with a set bonus of +1 summon slots...
  5. olegoleg123

PC Summoner Discussion - What could be done to make it more viable?

An idea I've had a while ago was a summoner weapon that allowed you to either "channel" your mana into the summons to increase their damage and fire rate temporarily, or manually target your summons at the cursor's position. I know that this would overlap a bit with other classes but it's not...
  6. olegoleg123

PC I feel like the new Sunfury damage messes a ton with difficulty going into hardmode

In my experience, despite the damage buffs, it somehow feels a lot slower and a lot more awkward to use in many situations, and I also feel like the DPS on it has barely, if at all, increased compared to the old flails. And maybe in Normal mode it makes early Hardmode a cakewalk, but in Expert+...
  7. olegoleg123

Sandstorm in a Bottle in underground desert chests

I honestly don't even think it's too powerful considering just how much more dangerous the underground desert is compared to the regular underground and the snow biomes. And with the new changes and environmental hazards, I would probably put it at the same level of danger as the Jungle. Going...
  8. olegoleg123

Honestly, I don't see any logical reason to leave it as a pyramid-exclusive, especially since it would make sense as a risk-reward thing as going into the depths of the underground desert is FAR more challenging than just breaking into a pyramid on the surface. If they intend on leaving it like...
  9. olegoleg123

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

tbh, meteor, crate and reaver shark nerfs are only approppriate, especially the latter. I've always thought that fishing was kind of overpowered and given too much attention for a mechanic that's not even challenging nor engaging, consisting of basically waiting and clicking sometimes like in a...
  10. olegoleg123

Need help, my early game strategy has been nerfed

This may have been just me being lucky but I have found that just going deep enough into the caverns layer tends to throw an obscene amount of gold/platinum ore at you. I got enough for probably two full sets of gold armor in just one expedition from surface to hell as well as 400HP, can't speak...
  11. olegoleg123

So, ever since the update dropped with the new underground desert expansion, I've been meaning to see if I could actually get a Sandstorm in a Bottle reliably now from underground desert chest rather than the elusive pyramid chest (the one in my world had useless pharaoh armor). While it would...
  12. olegoleg123

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

what a lucky place to box myself in
  13. olegoleg123

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I guess that's one "problem" with the Moon Lord fight fixed. However, I personally feel like - now that the developers are going hard out of their way to fix the common "cheese strats" - is that there is a much bigger problem with the Moon Lord fight, that being the fact that especially on your...
  14. olegoleg123

Design The Dungeon

I defuse the bomb. Floor 322 has you fight Frankenstein Joe and his band in a guitar battle.
  15. olegoleg123

I actually didn't know Avalon was still alive, I remember having a looooot of fun playing it...

I actually didn't know Avalon was still alive, I remember having a looooot of fun playing it back in the 1.1 days... For reference, I am princeoflight #7821 on Discord, and walkinggluesticks128 on Steam. : P
Back
Top Bottom