Recent content by Oliverbigman

1. O

Resolved [Switch] Lunatic Cultist doesn’t spawn when killing cultists

Never mind, it is the teleporter! Turms out that i put the teleporter right below one of the spawn points for one of the cultists, so whenever I teleported to the dungeon, one of the cultists teleported to my teleporter room! Terraria can be so strange at times
  2. O

Resolved [Switch] Lunatic Cultist doesn’t spawn when killing cultists

I play on switch and when I kill the cultists at the dungeon entrance, nothing happens, the mysterious tablet just stays there and nothing. There is a photo of this:
  3. O

Switch Game crashes when entering right side of hell

This doesn’t work, I zoomed all of the way out and it still crashed...
  4. O

Switch Game crashes when entering right side of hell

I play terraria on a Nintendo switch with a large normal world and whilst exploring hell on the right side of the map, the game crashed. I thought this was a one-off so I tried again and it crashed. I came back later in hard mode and the same thing happened. Any clue as to why this happens...
  5. O

Switch Game crashes when talking to sleeping angler

Ok, my world is large, it was the right ocean, but I wasn’t on expert mode and I never entered the ocean, I only talked to the angler
  6. O

Switch Game crashes when talking to sleeping angler

I play on Nintendo Switch version of terraria and when I talk to the sleeping angler, the game closes unexpectedly. I don’t do anything weird, just interacting with him is enough for the game to close. POST UPDATE While trying to capture footage of the game crashing, it handled me talking to...
Back
Top Bottom