Dapling
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's out everyone! I finally finished the Derplore Bestiary resource pack! I started working on this in april 2021 so I hope it was worth the wait. Go ahead and click the image if you're interested in downloading it, it'll take you to its steam workshop page.
    thumbnail.png
    Esther
    Esther
    I would say make a thread! Not everyone checks profile posts and this might get buried by others.
    I sadly don't plan on using this pack (though your lore does interest me), mainly because I'm worried it'll interfere with other packs I have (not counting Googlerraria here, that one's obvious), and for a few personal reasons.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    As long as you have it lower in the list than your other resource packs, it shouldn't take priority over them and should leave your other packs alone, though I understand if there's other reasons why.
    Reactions: Esther
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    Eye Of Cthulhu 🌳
    D E R P L I N G .
    Imagine getting on around once every two weeks and commenting on someone's profile several times
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Imagine having 9 notifications from the same person.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    this is why I don't have other social medias
    Calamity is overrated. It's good, but it has too many flaws to be considered the "King of Mods" that it is.
    The soundtrack is not one of those flaws, though.
    Imagine being able to commit to things. (Seriously it's been nearly a month since I said my wavebank would release, and it's actually just been sitting on my computer finished the entire time.)
    I'm having an awful day... I woke up and my nose immediately started bleeding to the point that I thought I was going to pass out. And then I was carrying my laundry so I couldn't see the vacuum cleaner that was outside my door and fell over...
    Just learned that cross platform multiplayer is possible between PC and mobile if you get an old copy of PC. I'm so excited about this! It's all coming together, and those Ocram fanboys will have a reason to forget that boss! (not like I hated him, but I did think he was overrated and easy.)
    Nurse = The most useless npc (modded included). Change my mind.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Yes, but the regen build is easy enough to get that I end up at least having it in my money trough for being in a pinch. In crimson worlds I can get a good regen build even earlier that also boosts damage to everything!
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I once ended up using crimson armor from brain to golem and died less than my teammates, who were using the highest tier of armor available. I don't know if there was a skill gap or if crimson armor is just that good.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    not my fault I'm bad. Or maybe it is. I should just git gud.
    I discovered an absolute gem of a furniture item yesterday, the Bone candelabra. It's hilarious that it's an actual sprite that exists in the game.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    the ID is 2152 for anyone who knows how to use items in those ways.
    So, uh... This is a bit embarrasing considering I am a jungle dweller, but I didn't know the thorn hook existed until today lmao.
    Reactions: Ordinary Orange
    COOKl
    COOKl
    Really? I thought you would know because you've done imp castle and red hat castle.
    Dapling
    Dapling
    No, not the ivy whip, the thorn hook. It drops from plantera.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    eh I get things confused pretty easily. still, I knew that plantera dropped a hook even if I thought the ivy whip was from plantera without actually knowing its origin
    I just realized that the thread I just made is the first one I've ever done. :eek:
    COOKl
    COOKl
    where can I find it?
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Click "Find" below my message count at the top of this page. You should see a "find all threads by Omega Derpling" option.
    The new character in Risk of Rain is SO fun. You can slingshot yourself across the map without any mobility upgrades. :D
    I've been using a custom wavebank I made myself for a while. Should I release it? I've found it works well all the time while I play.
    Reactions: Terra_Knight
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Haha, I lied. It's going to release today because life threw a gauntlet of things my way the past two days
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Haha, remember when I said it would release in september? I LIED. I'll probably release it today.
    COOKl
    COOKl
    nice job
    Been fighting the Blushiemagic boss lately. I can ALMOST beat the second phase but that darn purple one gets me every time...
    It's annoying how strong my opinions are at things. I kinda wish I could tone down my own thoughts sometimes...
    Tip: Building a greenhouse for alchemy plants is an extremely worthwhile investment and takes very little effort.
    Red: Oh no we can't have frostspark combine with lava waders, that's too powerful. (totally ignores the fact that celestial shell exists)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom