Recent content by Dapling

1. Dapling

Game Mechanics Cap the max momentum damage of all Jousting Lances to 5,000 so that you can't abuse that to one hit dungeon guardian

You didn't bother backing those statement up with any evidence, so I'll look into it for you. 29 damage times 4.94 projectiles times 4% crit chance times 3.75 uses per second = 558.714 base dps. Let us not forget that defense basically doesn't exist for the melee class either as there's a...
  2. Dapling

Weapons & Equip Add a Class setting to character creation

What would deerclops drop in melee runs then? Lucy the axe is balanced around being a melee weapon except it also happens to be a tool. Also, sawtooth shark is an effective enough weapon that it outclasses some pre-boss weapons particularly if you’re a mage or summoner.
  3. Dapling

Game Mechanics Cap the max momentum damage of all Jousting Lances to 5,000 so that you can't abuse that to one hit dungeon guardian

How good are greater healing potions in your opinion? Because vampire knives are over twelve times as strong. That’s not an exaggeration. They restore 150 health in 5 seconds, which is a twelfth of the time healing potions do it. And in practice it’s always even more than that due to the healing...
  4. Dapling

Weapons & Equip Add a Class setting to character creation

Judging by the design philosophy of journey mode being built around self imposed restrictions and rules, the devs are entirely content with just leaving classes as arbitrary restrictions that players put on themselves, and I agree honestly. Also, you forgot about pickaxes. Those are melee weapons.
  5. Dapling

Blocks & Decoration Rainbow Paint

Not enough room in the save data array for worlds
  6. Dapling

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

It’s half at most and that’s being generous tbh. Most of the community just looks without messaging on everything they see.
  7. Dapling

Official Announcement regarding changes to conversations (private messages)

That’s… not true at all. It seems like only the off-topic and roleplay sections of people were affected by this. The majority of the people in the other sections either don’t care or they sympathize but don’t feel that they can do much and certainly aren’t leaving over it. I don’t like this...
  8. Dapling

Vampire Knives are infinitely more practical than this and only marginally less broken. Can we nerf them first please?
  9. Dapling

Sprites Hair Styles I Would Rly Want :)

There are a couple hairstyles with dreadlocks but they’re fairly limited. Nothing wrong with adding more.
  10. Dapling

Hot Topic How do YOU pronounce Terraria?

Ter-air-ia The other pronunciation is british iirc and terraria was made in america.
  11. Dapling

Blocks & Decoration This game needs to be more realistic on certain aspects.

I’m uninstalling terraria tbh, the last straw was when putting a safe inside of a safe didn’t create an object with infinite mass and cause the collapse of the entire universe.
  12. Dapling

Other Add marriage to terraria

This suggestion is like four years old and OP hasn’t been seen since the day he posted this. Idk why people are still talking about this thread.
  13. Dapling

Blocks & Decoration This game needs to be more realistic on certain aspects.

Considering how vague and interpretive terraria’s lore is, I’d say that isn’t really something you can say definitively.
  14. Dapling

Items Map banners

Waypoints usually imply some sort of fast travel. This does not.
Back
Top Bottom