• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Derpling Ω

1. Derpling Ω

*DEVS* Did you even playtest 1.4 master mode??? #OVERTUNED

I'm not sure it's that simple. I tend to forgo arenas for the most part because they tend to trip me up (I depend on vertical mobility way too much to want platforms getting in the way while I'm falling), and I actually find bosses more difficult with them.
  2. Derpling Ω

Best wood poll

You forgot Palm wood and Spooky wood by the way, you should be able to add them to the poll.
  3. Derpling Ω

How to install custom wavebanks in the Steam Tmodloader?

This is because it just uses the one in the vanilla folder, so if you install the wavebank in vanilla it should work.
  4. Derpling Ω

This mode was meant for people who are too good at the game.
  5. Derpling Ω

Best wood poll

I love how simplistic Boreal Wood is for builds.
  6. Derpling Ω

The reason that I cannot be convinced master mode wasn't a failure is because most people's opinions on it are: a) it's too overtuned and punishing. b) there were no new attack patterns and therefore no new content as a result, and the tryhards were let down on the mode that was supposedly meant...
  7. Derpling Ω

-_- More punishing =/= harder. Making the exact same amount of mistakes as easier difficulties and just taking more damage for the mistakes you do make is not more difficult, it's more punishing. There is a difference, and one is significantly more fun than the other. The reason no one's...
  8. Derpling Ω

....No, it's not. Multiplayer does absolutely nothing to change the fact the enemies just have higher numbers and if you've already been able to nohit them for years, you are still able to nohit them no matter how much you raise their stats. Master Mode is just not good and completely fails to...
  9. Derpling Ω

It's actually @Bry-ccentric's sprite, I got permission from them to use it. You probably should...

It's actually @Bry-ccentric's sprite, I got permission from them to use it. You probably should ask him instead of me.
  10. Derpling Ω

Ask the Eye of Cthulu anything

Do you drink tea?
  11. Derpling Ω

What is the first boss i can summon

Probably the support section. The mods actually have moved it there for you already.
  12. Derpling Ω

Small numerous complaints.

I do, actually. Necromancers inflict slowed, which does literally nothing to hurt me when I can just grapple or mount. Cursed would be a threatening debuff if the enemies that inflicted it didn't conveniently light themselves up like a christmas tree allowing me to obliterate them before they...
  13. Derpling Ω

PC Camera Mode doesn't capture the Keybrand's visual effect.

When using camera mode, the "lens flare" from hitting an enemy with the Keybrand doesn't show up. This screenshot was taken with Win+Shift+S: And this one was taken with camera mode using autopause.
  14. Derpling Ω

Small numerous complaints.

Fair enough. No it isn't. Literally every debuff it protects you from is either not very threatening, isn't inflicted by any bosses or any truly threatening enemy past that point, or are 90% of the time only going to be encountered while you're farming for the shield. It is way too tedious to...
  15. Derpling Ω

The entirety of master mode is stupid. They said it would be for the tryhards, when the tryhards get absolutely ZERO new content out of it. If you can nohit a boss for 90 seconds, you can nohit a boss for 110. That changes literally nothing. They should have not touched numbers at all and...
Top Bottom