• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Omega Derpling

1. Omega Derpling

In-depth accessory guide

It's pretty bad, most enemies that aren't immune to confusion aren't real enough threats to get hit by anyway.
  2. Omega Derpling

I thought highlighting a pressure plate worked on mobile too?

I thought highlighting a pressure plate worked on mobile too?
  3. Omega Derpling

Yeah he's on mobile, OOA isn't an option.

Yeah he's on mobile, OOA isn't an option.
  4. Omega Derpling

Why didn't you just consume his soul? This isn't an ability everyone innately has?

Why didn't you just consume his soul? This isn't an ability everyone innately has?
  5. Omega Derpling

This is why I carry the first plate I find with me in earlygame. Can't get surprised if you can...

This is why I carry the first plate I find with me in earlygame. Can't get surprised if you can see where the traps are!
  6. Omega Derpling

Ask a Derpling anything.

The Duke Fishron is the only Fishron that still has intelligence. He generally wallows in depression due to the fact that most of his race are just mindless beasts as of now. He only really gets moving when he catches sight of his favorite snack.
  7. Omega Derpling

That was yours truly :P

That was yours truly :P
  8. Omega Derpling

@SpooktoberStillLives Sun and Moon (and USUM) were still good games, just not quite as good as...

@SpooktoberStillLives Sun and Moon (and USUM) were still good games, just not quite as good as the previous ones. Also, it's even MORE linear than sun and moon, MORE limiting as to which pokemon you're allowed, and the designs for new pokemon are somehow even WORSE than alola's.
  9. Omega Derpling

Ask a Derpling anything.

I would dispute this, as the jungle would be at least 150% larger if that were the case. The Hallow ravaged us during the War of Light and Dark, but that was already so long ago that I doubt it would happen again if the hallow had the ability.
  10. Omega Derpling

Bloonjitsu has it about right. Crimson armor is incredibly broken in normal mode, and expert...

Bloonjitsu has it about right. Crimson armor is incredibly broken in normal mode, and expert mode corruption has the Worm Scarf.
  11. Omega Derpling

Maybe if you stopped deleting almost every post you make you'd get more noticed. :P

Maybe if you stopped deleting almost every post you make you'd get more noticed. :P
  12. Omega Derpling

Wheee the worst pokemon game in history releases tomorrow.

Wheee the worst pokemon game in history releases tomorrow.
  13. Omega Derpling

As @Sir. Fluff said, you should most likely go to my AMA for that. The 420 character limit on...

As @Sir. Fluff said, you should most likely go to my AMA for that. The 420 character limit on profile posts is a little too low for what you've requested.
  14. Omega Derpling

You should be made aware that this skeleton brings up a significant probability of an...

You should be made aware that this skeleton brings up a significant probability of an unfavorable moment.
  15. Omega Derpling

Ask a Derpling anything.

The moonlord seal was specifically designed to only be broken by those worthy enough to kill the moon lord, so I am of the ones with faith in your kind.
Top Bottom