• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by OmegaFallon

1. OmegaFallon

Halloween exclusive npc.

I feel like there should be a Halloween NPC, but copying over what's in the Christmas season feels a bit repetitive. I feel like it should be its own thing, and the NPC should have a totally unique way of being summoned.
  2. OmegaFallon

The Purifier - New "Furniture" That Protects Against Evil Biomes

Yeah, I like the idea that the batteries are rechargeable. More convenient, and also, eco friendly :D
  3. OmegaFallon

New paints

Aww... that's a shame. :( What exactly is the limiting factor? Since there's 32 paints I'm guessing it's something to do with bit storage?
  4. OmegaFallon

New paints

Paint is one of the most useful features in the game for building, and it's already very versatile and expansive in its color selection. However, there are a few key things I believe are missing that I think would be good if they were added: A darker brown: The current brown paint is more of a...
  5. OmegaFallon

Some ideas for Ecto Mist crafting

Thank you! I'm brand new to the forums but I've been playing Terraria for a few months, I've had a bunch of ideas on the back burner without knowing there was a place to put them. :confused:
  6. OmegaFallon

Some ideas for Ecto Mist crafting

Currently, I think Ecto Mist is a great addition to the game! It's a charming way to add some recipes that would feel out of place elsewhere. I think there's some good things that could be added to it, to give non-Journey players access to all the blocks/decorations in the game, as well as some...
Top Bottom