Recent content by omegaknight7

1. O

PS4 Game not saving characters properly and cant make any character progress. Game completely broken.

I've compressed my files but I keep getting a message that says the file is to large, what now? Do I start removing things? Wouldn't that make this whole process less effective, what if i remove the integral piece of information that solves my problem. This is becoming entirely way too involved...
  2. O

PS4 Game not saving characters properly and cant make any character progress. Game completely broken.

I Always have, when your playing and building for twelve hours straight, and then the game decides to not save for some reason before you can back up, well there's nothing you can do then, also had an entire world, with hundreds of hours of builds, it got swapped with a random online players...
  3. O

My characters are all stuck at whatever progress they had before the update. When I play, upon leaving my game all my characters are reverted back to the state they were before the update. I cant keep any newly acquired items, in inventory as inventory reverts back to the previous state before...
  4. O

PS4 Characters cant keep new items and are duplicated with name in red and cant be selected.

I choose a character and enter a world I play and get off properly when i go to play again the character is reset to the last state before I played. All the new items and armor and weapons i just collected are all gone. The character also has a duplicate that shows up in the character select...
  5. O

PS4 New worlds keep disappearing

You make a new world, you spend hours building in it, then you save and quit, close the app, go back and it's gone. Happens every time. Lost 3 new worlds after hours of play. Not Hard to replicate internally I presume. Every single update something like this happens, I have lost hundreds of...
Back
Top Bottom