Anytime MetaKnight!
  2. OmegaN9

zoomquilt.org LOVE IT OMG!!

zoomquilt.org LOVE IT OMG!!
  3. OmegaN9

...This is now my home page...

...This is now my home page...
  4. OmegaN9

Lol, yeah but I did it.. unconsiously? it was wierd like i knew i was doing it but i couldn't...

Lol, yeah but I did it.. unconsiously? it was wierd like i knew i was doing it but i couldn't stop myself.
  5. OmegaN9

I am now attracted to girls with short hair.

I am now attracted to girls with short hair.
  6. OmegaN9

Everlong, FooFighters....

Everlong, FooFighters....
  7. OmegaN9

Sad forever :(

Sad forever :(
  8. OmegaN9

NOOOOOOOOOOO, I deleted a song!

NOOOOOOOOOOO, I deleted a song!
  9. OmegaN9

Official A Short Time From Now...in a Minecart Not Too Far Away...

Omg This is absolutly Beautiful!!;( This new addition would make me explore hell more cuz it looks inviting!:happy: It makes it look more explorable even tho theres only two directions!:p LOVE that Art btw!!
  10. OmegaN9

darthmorf's banner workshop

YAHHS!! Thx darth! I love it!
  11. OmegaN9

PC How to Guard Your House

Hey if its messed up you can still take a screen shot with windows (assuming you do) you can press the "Print Scrn/SysRq" button to do just that, it takes a picture of your whole computer. REMEMBER to exit out of fullscreen on any game if you are though. :happy:
  12. OmegaN9

NPCs & Enemies Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

I love this sugestion, I would love to come across this while playing terraria... it makes it seem more adventurous!! Great Sprites BTW!!!!
  13. OmegaN9

Things you always do before entering hardmode?

I have a plan everytime I make a new world and take the time to: 1. Make a Hellevator, and a Obsidian gen 2. Make a Asphalt Track underground 3. ^ Ultimately split the world into 4 ^ 4. Then I purge all Crimson/Corruption and Hallow on the surface, and 5. Create a themed Base in all the Biomes...
  14. OmegaN9

How much dirt do you have?

I allways keep a full stack on me (I don't know why) and about 4 stacks in one of my chest, and if I get anymore than that I take two stacks out and delete them, i got a whole system going with mud and stone too.
  15. OmegaN9

Name 1 habit that you simply cant shake in Terraria.

After makeing my Medium sized world hardmode I allways crate another small one as a 'trash' world or 'raid' world as I call it, but at the begining I go to find the Dungeon and see how far i can get down while being chased by the skeletron heads... :cool: And I allways get half way down!
Back
Top Bottom