Recent content by Omegatani

1. O

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

Hoo boy. I haven't read the thread, but it sounds like mod makers are going to have a brain-destroying, heaving fit trying to keep things updated. Thorium, Calamity, Overhaul, a few others...
  2. O

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Hello, I just noticed the Empress's Domain start to spawn in my maps -- but with the Calamity mod installed, the Sunken Sea generates in that location too. Maybe move the Domain to the Jungle, so both can spawn and not overwrite each other? Maybe it could generate parallel to the temple, so find...
  3. O

tModLoader Even More Modifiers

I posted this in the Prefixes For Enemies thread, but... https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/82zf15/strange_desync_bug/ -- Prefixes seems to be the culprit because the bug goes away when I unload it, but I don't know why it bugs out like that. Now that I know it's merging with Even More...
  4. O

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

@Jofairden -- https://www.reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/82zf15/strange_desync_bug/ Something in Prefixes is causing a weird desyncing. Think you could look into that since you're taking over the mod basically?
  5. O

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Oh, ok, the ice pyramid in the snow biome is another mod then. Huh. Maybe Calamity or something.
  6. O

Are the Frozen Chests in the ice pyramid supposed to be locked? I can open them just fine (yet the one on the corruption floating island still requires a Corrupt Key)...
  7. O

... wait, QB spawns in summer? Wow. I'll need to grab a gun quick... EDIT: Hmmm. Using the FinalFantasyStuff mod along with this produces a chocobo that runs and jumps faster than any hardmode unicorn mount...
  8. O

How does one deal with the summer storms? They phase, so my underground base isn't safe. Sharks and flying trees everywhere.
  9. O

I've seen this too. Every now and then items will disappear after about between 5 and 7 seconds. Seems... intermittant.
  10. O

Alright, thanks. Seems to hang hardcore if I use it with Calamity, it hangs on generating the Hell Crag.
  11. O

tModLoader Khaelis' Potion Expansion Mod!

His last post to this thread was in 2016. It's dead.
  12. O

How does this interact with the other big mods, like Thorium, Calamity, Crystilium, and the like?
  13. O

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

It seems that "Fleshtotem" no longer exists in Calamity, so GRealm needs to be updated to reflect this: The item FleshTotem does not exist in the mod CalamityMod. If you are trying to use a vanilla item, try removing the first argument. at Terraria.ModLoader.ModRecipe.AddIngredient(Mod mod...
  14. O

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

Yeah, blocking the dungeon would be nice. Don't want to make a new world only to dive in and wind up getting a Dungeon Guardian to the face. Can they spawn on floating islands? That would be cool if they did... or high in midair in space -- risk with the wormholes ;)
  15. O

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

At various points on the map there will be large floating portals linking two places. Just hop in one to be teleported to the other. Hamstar, can the portals be generated inside the temple / etc? Is it completely random, so that the portals could generate in the middle of a lava pit or something?
Back
Top Bottom