Recent content by Ominick

1. Ominick

How any player can beat the Moon Lord in less than 2 minutes.

So I came across a pretty amazing but simple tutorial the other day that shows how to kill the Moon Lord in just above a minute, I can tell you this: it's satisfying! If you havent beaten the moon lord yet maybe you shouldn't check this out, however the technique is complex enough not to make...
  2. Ominick

Other Additional Achievements

Yes, these acheivements are not all implementable, but it's mainly to just add some new goals for terraria, even if they can't be added to the game itself. As for lucky bastard, congratulations, I praise you, I myself actually am one too...
  3. Ominick

Cheesing the Moon Lord (without grinding martians)

What do you mean?
  4. Ominick

Other Additional Achievements

(Work in Progress) Are you bored with the current acheivements, did you complete them all, or do you not like them? Worry not! Here you shall see some new ones! Only you yourself can keep track of them unless the developers decide to implement some, comment your suggestions for more acheivements...
  5. Ominick

Rate the above users avatar

*Is sad*
  6. Ominick

Create A Terraria Death Message

Ominick was less than expelled Ominick was procedurally executed by the mafia Ominick ate too much pasta Ominick's google car crashed Ominick drank coke and ate mentos Ominick was killed by worm Basilisk blinked Dumbledore died John actually dies at the end Tyrion Lannister dies So does Han Solo...
  7. Ominick

Rate the above users avatar

369/420
  8. Ominick

The Number War! Count to 100 or -100

-72 (+)
  9. Ominick

Where does the above person live?

Frozen
  10. Ominick

tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

DISCWOOORLD! It should be made from sapient applewood.
  11. Ominick

Casual What Would Be Your Boss Theme?

I'd like to think something upbeat and stylish... perhaps... Or maybe something ominous, like.." But now that i think of it, probably..." WAIT NOW I KNOW! THE SONG OF SONGS! http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh
  12. Ominick

Items I won't beat around the bush here, we NEED more efficient and smarter storage solutions!

Idea: Since a bottomless chest makes chest rooms so uninteresting, why not a computer unit that automatically stores, sorts, and obtains any items in nearby player placed chests? Basically removing the bottomless chest part i support of the aestetic appeal of chest rooms.... Support anyway...
  13. Ominick

Unsure of what to do next to progress.

You could build a travel system with hoiks. When you're done you'll probably have seen enough to have obtained the weaponry that fits your style and the training to match those. Sound boring? Try killing King Slime or Queen Bee, they are easier and provide valuable loot.
  14. Ominick

Other Title screen enhancements

Ludicrous failure on my part, an unfinished thought... A great idea!
Back
Top Bottom