Recent content by Omninano

1. O

PC Is there a way to remove modifiers from weapons and accessories?

Thanks to user @pbq for revealing this to me, there is a bug for removing modifiers from weapons and accessories that I just tested and still works as of 1.3.5. If you want to read how to do it, instructions are here. Very useful! Hopefully someone Google searching or whatnot that needs this...
  2. O

PC Anyone have help for getting the Nymph banner?

Why will creating an artificial jungle increase spawn rate? I just read the wiki article on it and can't find any mention of mob spawn increases. I don't have lava in my current mob spawn area right now because if the lava kills the monsters then I don't get the kill count for it (and thus...
  3. O

PC Anyone have help for getting the Nymph banner?

Hey, I'm trying to get the Nymph Banner, but I have no idea what the best way to go about obtaining it is. My world is still in pre-hardmode (although I can make any world to any specification if I need to) and all I have right now is a monster farm that I created to try and get the Cyan Beetle...
  4. O

PC Is there a way to remove modifiers from weapons and accessories?

Yeah, this is a feature that I was wondering if existed, too. If this is not something that is possible right now, could the devs please add it in to the game? There are a bunch of items that I would like to take the modifiers off of (or at least be able to craft new ones with a 100% chance of...
Back
Top Bottom