Recent content by Opachii

1. Opachii

Other Schools of fish

Sorry I had it thought out but didn't execute the thought. Basically they would be "critters" that you can see swimming around in a section of the pond. You would then have to fish within a certain radius of the school.
  2. Opachii

Other Schools of fish

Hi there, I was fishing (don't do... ever) and I was thinking "what can make fishing better?" This was around the time I was getting a lot of the same stuff. So I thought about other games that have fishing and WoW came to mind. In wow they have fishing pools, these schools of fish are a higher...
  3. Opachii

Other DoT And AoE Classes

Hello everyone I had this crazy idea for some new classes. One of which uses magic since we really don't have many "classes" that use magic. So the DoT Class is a Damage over time class. We see effects like these already in the game, such as health slowly decreasing after touching lava, or the...
  4. Opachii

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Why Don't We Have Pumpkin Mimics Yet?

So I was searching the wiki to see if the mimics names were different for their color/true form. Hoping there was so I could collect all the mimic banners (would be cool to see a variation of mimic banners drop meaning they have a chance of being different each 50 kills.)Either way, there is a...
  5. Opachii

Items More uses for Worm Teeth (+ Crimson counterparts)

I think it being used to craft a new boss would be pretty dope as well. Though I don't think they plan to add anymore bosses? I could be wrong I haven't kept up to date
  6. Opachii

Biomes & Nature Critter Banners

I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was To catch them is my real test To train them is my cause I will travel across the land Searching far and wide Teach critters to understand The power that's inside Critters Gotta catch 'em all Okay sorry about that just had to get it out. Anyways...
  7. Opachii

PC Terraria Simple Demon Eye (Lens/Black Lens) Farm How To Farm Lens

Well that didn't work the way I wanted it to
  8. Opachii

PC Terraria Simple Demon Eye (Lens/Black Lens) Farm How To Farm Lens

Terraria Simple Demon Eye (Lens/Black Lens) Farm How To Farm Lens
  9. Opachii

PC Top 10 must before entering hardmode

Terraria: Top 10 Things You Must Do In Terraria Before Hardmode! <edited by forum staff to fix bbcode>
  10. Opachii

PC Terraria : Complete Pre BOSS Summoner Guide

In this guide, we talk about everything you need to have before fighting a boss as a summoner. I did forget to mention you will probably want around 300 Hp as well. It isn't required but it certainly will help a ton. Summoners are a fun class to play and easy to set up!
  11. Opachii

PC How To Fix Maps Not Working

Today I'm going to share with you how to fix your maps not working. This may be a common fix by now but I didn't see much on it when I had my maps stop working. All I saw was going into the games files and turning maps from false to true. I'm hoping this helps someone out there though. For...
  12. Opachii

PC How To PROPERLY Use The Torch (It's not what you think)

So I was watching one of Khaios's videos and he shared a really cool way to mine out sand blocks. What you do is you mine out blocks 2 blocks down from the sand, place a torch where you mined out and then mine the block above the torch and wallah, easy mining of sand and probably the fastest way...
  13. Opachii

PC How to get waterbolt pre skelyboi in 1.4

Do you know how to look for the waterbolt without mining up all the books on the shelves? It's a light blue color with a yellow block near the bottom of the book. You can hover over the books and it will turn yours cursor into a book. Hope this helps others :). It's actually one of the guides I...
Back
Top Bottom