Recent content by _Sunshy

1. _Sunshy

Texture Pack Foundry&Alchemy Texture Pack

I absolutely adore how this pack looks. Excellent work!
  2. _Sunshy

The Odds And Ends Content Mod by Optical Starline

With even more time comes even more progress. Mutater has been putting lots of hard work into the mod, and it's well on its way to be released to the public soon!
  3. _Sunshy

Small update on progression, a little over half the items now have sprites due to @mutater 's hard work. Here are a few new ones that you haven't seen yet!
  4. _Sunshy

tModLoader Worm type NPC help Needed

It was fixed years ago. Thanks for replying though!
  5. _Sunshy

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Excited for the influx of input! I want to help make this mod as good as it can be!
  6. _Sunshy

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Angel, go home, you're drunk.
  7. _Sunshy

The v0.0.3.2 Update will be coming soon, most likely by the end of the break! As well as bug fixes, there is also an expansion to Ultrahardmode, adding a more definite progression and a bunch of new monsters and items. A few sprites are also gonna be added! For now, I leave you with a preview...
  8. _Sunshy

tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

This mod has some cool stuff. I'd like to see more stuff added and improved, but the sprites could use a bit more work and polish. I'll be following the development of this one!
  9. _Sunshy

THE ODDS AND ENDS MOD The next large update is coming... soon... I hope... DISCLAIMER This mod is still largely unfinished and was originally built privately and without regard to stolen artwork or code. I scanned the files to remove stolen artwork, but I may have missed something. If you see...
  10. _Sunshy

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Al0n37 is ludicrously outdated and should be avoided. Check for better tutorials first off. Secondly, to fix your problem, you need to declare P before you use it. It's being used during the declaration of your rotation float. You need to add Player P = Main.player[npc.target]; in public...
  11. _Sunshy

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Unfortunately not. The most recent I have access to is a very old TConfig version. Progress is still being made but I haven’t had contact with Zoodletec since he gave me the good to go. I’m grabbing updated sprites off of his photobucket, but the code is... messy.
  12. _Sunshy

tAPI Necropolis Mod

It's not done yet but hopefully, it will be finished in 2019.
  13. _Sunshy

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Here is a bit of a surprise: NECRO IS BACK BABY!
  14. _Sunshy

GwMonochrome#7662 on discord. Love your mod!

GwMonochrome#7662 on discord. Love your mod!
  15. _Sunshy

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

I'm happy that this is back, even if I'm not a beta tester, I can't wait until the release!
Back
Top Bottom