OptiPri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Opti, when I am being annoying with the constant tagging, can you please say it. I kinda have the feeling I went too far.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    It's fine.
    From 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. I have school and i will usually stick to one roleplay from that time and post messages whenever I can.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Remember, time zones.
    Does anyone know who runs the roleplay "Welcome to Myst?" It looks interesting and I kinda want to join.
    Jill
    Jill
    Rylee AKA MechonRaptor.

He's not actively adding to the concept right now. Kind of my fault, I threw a few jokes his way over it and he Myst the punchline. It was rather crass of me. In any case, he's quite snared-up in general right now but I'd expect he'll come back to it in a few weeks.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Oh. Cool.
    Thanks.
    Now I know who to contact.
    I just met someone at my school who knows and likes Homestuck. My life is now complete.
    I have found the best profile picture ever. All I can say is: Nepeta, calm the hell down. Gamzee...? Keep doing what you're doing.
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    YveltalGaming
    YveltalGaming
    Actually.. well.. they're Pre-Scratch.

But it's complicated.

The Beta trolls (Karkat, Nepeta, etc.) are in the post-scratch universe.

I think it has something to do with the ancestors' scratch.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Oh...
    I should really stay off the Homestuck wiki.
    It makes things confusing.
    Supeh Mario
    Supeh Mario
    yeah you better stay off the wiki or just not look anything up hs-related, you might end up spoiling yourself
    Does anyone remember the monstrosity that was..... What Does the Fox Say?
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    No... but I do know what the fox says. https://youtu.be/_AtP7au_Q9w
    :p
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Oh nah gawh get disproven whatever your name is that made that song.
    What was his name?
    I'd like to thank all the people who introduced MSPA Homestuck to me. My life is now complete because of you peeps. GG.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Dang it still ain't working.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Did you even upload that thing to a hosting site?

An image link uploaded to imgur for example, will look like this
    http://i.imgur.com/4g4J3oI.jpg

Putting that inside a bbcode, like so [img]http://i.imgur.com/4g4J3oI.jpg[/img]

Will give you
    4g4J3oI.jpg
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Oh.
    No I didn't.
    Thanks for the info!
    ms-w3YydA.gif
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Lol.
    If you want I'll send it to you in a pm.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    If that's a file name on your computer, not gonna work. Need to be uploaded first. If it's supposed to be direct link to the image on a hosting site, you're missing out the preface for the url "http bla bla bla". Lastly, if you want the image to show up on a profile post, you need to use the bbcode. [img]imagelink.png[/img]
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Oh..,
    Ok then.
    All my roleplay buddies are offline at the moment so I have NOTHING TO DO! ARGH! Jagsuav.
    Am I the only one who likes listening to Nickleback? I know I'm wrong but everyone I've met irl hates their music. Just me?
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    I know right?
    How the hell? He's got skills.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    I couldn't even play ONE piano with a sheet in front of me, let alone play two without any sheet music. Unless maybe he had the sheets near the camera. But yet, as long as that song is, he never once turns any pages or anything.
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Wow.
    Just...
    Wow.
    Does anyone know how to find the random page button on a phone? I can't seem to find it.
    For the past few hours I've been sitting in a hammock reading a Legend of Drizzt book and checking the TCF. Suggestions on what I should do?
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Ok then. I still can't find the button though. Maybe it doesn't work on a phone?
    KING_CAESAR111
    KING_CAESAR111
    I am using iPad. Maybe it is only on that?
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Huh. I'll have to try on there. I have no internet so I'm on my data.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom