Recent content by Orange Dude πŸͺ“

1. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

i will refrain from answering that without my lawyer

i will refrain from answering that without my lawyer
  2. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

[ATTACH] - gimme the chicken fingeeerrrs!!!

- gimme the chicken fingeeerrrs!!!
  3. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

Other Art Rebranding (meme)

friend asked me for the 2nd panel art, figured i'd drop it here too
  4. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

made a spicy [ATTACH]

made a spicy
  5. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

that's part 2 of my terraria art gallery, thought it'd be nice to share what i've done for the...

that's part 2 of my terraria art gallery, thought it'd be nice to share what i've done for the minecraft clone game over the years. ;)
  6. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

you're not cool until you've seen all my terraria art...

you're not cool until you've seen all my terraria art https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/oranges-terraria-gallery-2020-2023.120634/post-2996705 start being cool today!
  7. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

Drawings & Paintings Orange's Terraria Gallery (2020 - 2023)

thanks! it's nice to finally get to share them over here :) and while i'm at it, i'm feeling like sharing a tad bit more that i wasn't able to put there before. let's get to it! Terraria Tarot Collection (2021) -...
  8. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

Other Art The Wanderer's Journal Compilation (Lore)

the Lands of Terraria allure many champions with it's secrets - can you trust the ones told to be the only keepers of truth? new journal entry dropped!
  9. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

been drawing since 2016 with the same old Wacom Intuos Art tablet. looking forward to invest in a new one soon!
  10. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

made a small post...

made a small post https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/oranges-terraria-gallery-2020-2023.120634/ it's pretty small
  11. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

mostly internet use, though i've gone through a few extra classes through childhood

mostly internet use, though i've gone through a few extra classes through childhood
  12. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

taking the same route as @GreyL1me🌳, here's all the proper Terraria pieces i worked on the last few years! (ordered by year) some works were left out as not all files fit the same post, so you can see them clicking here! pieces from larger series were left out of the gallery as they belong to...
  13. Orange Dude πŸͺ“

i helped making their life worse πŸŽ‰

i helped making their life worse πŸŽ‰
Back
Top Bottom