Recent content by Orbital

1. O

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Thank you very much! That’s exactly what I needed
  2. O

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Hey I’m trying to defeat spirit of chaos second phase but it keeps regenerating before it even fires it’s next laser.
  3. O

tModLoader Found a Ban Hammer item in modded playthrough and don't know what it is

So there is this set called the pink guy armor and if you kill moon lord while equipping that, it can drops an Ugandan meme thingy. Now using that will summon the Ugandan knuckles which will most likely kill you. However, you can combine pink guy’s armor, the ban hammer and another thing (I...
  4. O

tModLoader Motion Blurs - Instant epic mode

Hey, this is a really cool mod. I’ll try this out once I get home!
  5. O

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Unless you are doing ranged the ice breaker (from cryogen) is op and it works all the way up to plantera Nevermind too late but ill keep this in case somebody needs this. Ps I swear Yharon is stronger now.
  6. O

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Can someone tell me how to use the swap pickaxe. Right clicking won’t do anything, I tried putting blocks in my inventory, I right clicked as well but nothing happened. I’m currently post Mech boss Also it will be nice if the unlimited solutions when on green mode won’t remove the snow biome...
  7. O

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How about DM Dokuro the musician selling the calamity mod music boxes So that we don’t have to keep failing attempting to get the SCal Music box
  8. O

I made a new character, defeated skeletron and "you" moved in. Im hoping to make like "Fury'S...

I made a new character, defeated skeletron and "you" moved in. Im hoping to make like "Fury'S Temple of Knowledge" later on. So yeah here's my world (with the classic Fury Logo in the middle) Kinda sucks, that sofa is out of place (it's a reference to chippy), most builds I just kinda copied...
  9. O

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Completely irrelevant but I have the worst luck in the world in terms of games. It took me 20+ desert scourge for aero stone (I know the drop rate is kinda low but. . .) 30+ Sirens for “the community” 36WoF for soccer emblem (to make Calamitas Sigil) 200+ Destroyer for his Trophie 1000+ Chaos...
Back
Top Bottom