"This is the last terraria update" is a phrase I will never again believe
  3. Ordinary Orange

Ah, was the arena big enough?

Ah, was the arena big enough?
  4. Ordinary Orange

Goose

Goose
  5. Ordinary Orange

Probably, you don't need too awefully big of an arena for EoW, I think.

Probably, you don't need too awefully big of an arena for EoW, I think.
  6. Ordinary Orange

Is there any way to veiw the code of other people's mods or the terraria code itself?

Is there any way to veiw the code of other people's mods or the terraria code itself?
  7. Ordinary Orange

PC 'Object' not defined [RESOLVED]

Okay, I've solved it. Finally. After weeks of trying, i found This forum post, and figured out I was barking up the wrong tree. To anybody who has this error and finds this thread, the problem is probably Visual Studio. Try redownloading the studio; you may have accidentally downloaded the wrong...
  8. Ordinary Orange

eg g

eg g
  9. Ordinary Orange

error cs1513 } expected

From the copied code I see here it seems you are missing brackets, explaining the error message. I counted 6 open brackets and only 4 close brackets in the copied code, so unless the other brackets are located elsewhere in the code, you need to add them. If they are located elsewhere, can you...
  10. Ordinary Orange

One step ahead of you. All mods are unedited, new mods, and I've made multiple test mods since in attempting different fixes, none of which have worked. I've uninstalled and completely deleted my modloader file, and loaded entirely new tmod software to no avail. I will try uninstalling and...
  11. Ordinary Orange

Ok, back to the drawing board, then.

Ok, back to the drawing board, then.
  12. Ordinary Orange

I don't actually know, I'm just taking wild guesses as to why my tmodloader is broken

I don't actually know, I'm just taking wild guesses as to why my tmodloader is broken
  13. Ordinary Orange

Is my TModLoader's mod's .cs file supposed to contain the code of Terraria? Because it just doesn't.

Is my TModLoader's mod's .cs file supposed to contain the code of Terraria? Because it just doesn't.
  14. Ordinary Orange

DON"T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT

DON"T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT
  15. Ordinary Orange

[17:57:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Starting tModLoader v0.11.8.4 Windows client (8/30/2021) [17:57:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Running on NetFramework 4.8 [17:57:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Executable: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\tModLoader\tModLoader.exe [17:57:57] [1/INFO] [tML]: Working Directory...
Back
Top Bottom