Recent content by OreoFace

1. OreoFace

NPCs & Enemies Slime Overlord

while this is a good idea, i feel you need to addd more detail to your suggestion.you haven't told us how much damage this does, and do not have enough detail to be taken seriously. I'm not hating, i just think this idea should have been given some more thought. also, while this is not...
  2. OreoFace

i recently saw the Maze Runner: the scorch trials. it was :red:.

i recently saw the Maze Runner: the scorch trials. it was :red:.
  3. OreoFace

i got one on my first day of hardmode, and died like ten times before i had a chance to make a...

i got one on my first day of hardmode, and died like ten times before i had a chance to make a tiny little room in the ground to camp in. those pirate captains are completely brutal to new players.
  4. OreoFace

huh. didn't notice that. thanks!

huh. didn't notice that. thanks!
  5. OreoFace

for some reason, everytime i travel to a new page on these forums, it automatically logs me out...

for some reason, everytime i travel to a new page on these forums, it automatically logs me out. wtf?
  6. OreoFace

question. why would you like my post about me lurking? just curious.

question. why would you like my post about me lurking? just curious.
  7. OreoFace

apparently I've gotten a trophy for 100 likes received on these forums.what the actual f*ck. my...

apparently I've gotten a trophy for 100 likes received on these forums.what the actual f*ck. my previous post was about me lurking.
  8. OreoFace

*lurks*

*lurks*
  9. OreoFace

i meant because im so excited. terraria is gonna be a Full-Blown RPG after this update. for the...

i meant because im so excited. terraria is gonna be a Full-Blown RPG after this update. for the whole week leading up to 1.3 im just gonna watch and re-watch that trailer.
  10. OreoFace

there are no words.i feel like going outside and yelling as loud as i can.i cant rationally...

there are no words.i feel like going outside and yelling as loud as i can.i cant rationally discuss some of the things in that trailer
  11. OreoFace

i can't help but notice all the new members who look relatively new to terraria, nor the large...

i can't help but notice all the new members who look relatively new to terraria, nor the large number of bad ideas they're producing.
  12. OreoFace

freaked out for a mo cuz the clock says 8:30, but it still looks like its lunchtime outside.

freaked out for a mo cuz the clock says 8:30, but it still looks like its lunchtime outside.
  13. OreoFace

So you're 115 huh?

So you're 115 huh?
  14. OreoFace

oh. DUH. why is his profile locked?

oh. DUH. why is his profile locked?
  15. OreoFace

apparently I'm following someone named @Silumgar even though i don't remember that happening...

apparently I'm following someone named @Silumgar even though i don't remember that happening and I'm not even allowed to view their profile
Back
Top Bottom