Ori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just attempted to make a witty first comment on a rick and morty tweet now my notifications won't stop help
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I meant the Grievous one, but perhaps I saw the other one as well.
    Ori
    Ori
    I meant that one aswell, it was during a very brief period of my membership here though. At that time I was largely inactive and didn't speak to anyone
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Well at least you're active now, huzzah.
    Does anyone else have trouble using a phone touchscreen after sleeping? For me it becomes over(and under)sensitive and taps where I didn't.
    Ori
    Ori
    I'm thinking maybe it has to do with static?
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    Altermaven🌸🎀
    My phone's been doing that a lot and I don't really lay it in bed with me. I have a feeling it's because it is a combo of cheap and old. Cleaning it with a lens wipe often helps with the issue, but it's not a cure-all.
    What is it called when a software smoothens the lines that you draw in a software while using a tablet again?
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Brush? I don't know, but I think that's what it may be.
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Anti Aliasing?
    I'm concidering playing a sinlge game of overwatch before going to bed, but then I'm risking staying up late.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Don't.
    From personal experience, going to bed salty means dreaming and potentially waking up salty.
    Ori
    Ori
    I managed to only play a single game, but only because the game sucked even though we won. I have very confused feelings about the match, so I don't know if I'm feeling salty or happy. If anything I'll dream and wake up confused
    Ori
    Ori
    Bad news: I've now gotten stuck watching people's pet crabs eating crackers and ramen. These youtube loops you get stuck in are the worst, I'll try to break free
    Reese's puffs
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Well, at least they're not maltesers!
    Ori
    Ori
    Maltesers aren't that bad imo, they just have a pinch too much of milk powder in them.
    Myu
    Myu
    :red:, be like me and have a reeses peanut butter donut ;^)
    I feel bad for those that celeberate ramadan farther up north in my country, the sun isn't going to set for atleast a month
    My thanks go out to those who have been telling me I'm wrong on the internet when I was younger
    Reactions: Aesir and zeskorion
    Aesir
    Aesir
    That's why I consider the dichotomy of "constructive vs destructive" criticism horribly flawed. All criticism is constructive if you know how to work with it and if your ego can handle it. There's just positive and negative ways of criticizing, but at the end of the day, both are equally valid.
    Ori
    Ori
    If you want feedback on something you did and the responses you get are simply "good!" or "bad!" you won't be able to do much with that information though. I think both positive and negative feedback is equally important. This was a problem I had earlier when building a lot of things in a conversation. I got constructive feedback, but I never got told on what I did right.
    Ori
    Ori
    This made it so that my inspiration and motivation eventually ran out.
    If you are thinking about contributing to this new horrible meme, don't.
    Reactions: Trash Boat
    Ori
    Ori
    My post sounds more harsh than I intended. I hoped that I could put emphasis on the irony of my post and not make it seem like I'm actually discouraging people from contributing.
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    Too late. I've already done my part.
    Wouldn't it be cooler to say "Cell gone rogue" when refering to cancer?
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    you know what i say when i refer to cancer
    children
    because cancer is essentially things you don't want to reproduce
    because the more of them, things get worse
    Ori
    Ori
    But children don't reproduce. WAIT! Are you saying they've gotten hold of cloning technology? Dear Red... There truly is nothing that can save us now.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Children do reproduce. Look at teenage pregnancy statistics. They indeed do reproduce, perhaps more than adults in certain places.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom