Ori
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's funny. I came across your profile while listening to the Ori and the Blind Forest OST. God, that game is sad.
    Reactions: Ori
    Ori
    Ori
    But also very beautiful :)
    i approve of this profile. Ori is adorable.
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    sure ill give it to you so ill post it here when its finished , since your profile is all about ori :3
    and if you wish id gladly take part in the conversation C:
    Ori
    Ori
    Right now I'm trying to figure out how to invite people to conversations, in case it's locked for invites for any other than the creator of it I have sent the one who started the conversation a message saying to invite you :D
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    alright C:
    A little teaser of what I am currently working on. (Click on teaser)
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    That's a hard choice... Depends.
    Do you want to turn it into an adventure map or make it for the beauty of Nibel in Terraria?
    As an adventure map, I suggest having some parts corrupt.
    Otherwise make it pure.
    Kiddles
    Kiddles
    That's cool! I, for one, would gladly welcome a Terrarian rendition of Nibel, especially the Valley of the Wind and Sorrow Path

Also, why not make two versions? You could easily use the selection tool in combination with the replacement plugin, and do the finer touch-ups around it. At least, that's my take on it.
    Ori
    Ori
    I'll have more time to work on it in june, as for now studies cover up most of my schedule. I think what you are saying might be a good idea! I for some reason didn't realise I don't have to rebuild the entire thing just to make it corrupt and withered. I'll be sure to inform when I can collaborate with other builders here on the forum when I have a more detailed plan ready.
    Holy :red: it amazing, did you make it?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You know that feeling when you are considerably good with something and when something float up in the subject you miss the small parts?
    As a Hebrew speaker, I missed that simple thing and complicated thing too much for myself. %:sigh:

Yes lol, it is "My Light", and I feel so dumb for not noticing it.
    Ori
    Ori
    I know that feeling, and i'm sorry lol
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Don't be sorry, you opened my eyes and dropped a stone off my heart.
    At first I searched the meaning of Ori in Japanese, as my Japanese learning friend said that Kuro means black (so did the post you sent me), and he said Ori might have a lot of meanings so he needed to know the Kanji (symbol) to tell me the meaning, and I kept forgetting to boot up the game in Japanese so I didn't get an answer, until now.
    interesting avatar.
    Ori
    Ori
    yeah i really like it aswell, i did not make it though.

Edit: I had a different profile picture when this comment was made, so this comment is not viable at all times as I may have made my own profile picture. For now I have one made by corenality
    Your signature has General Grievous in it, I love you now.
    Ori
    Ori
    It's misspelled as 'Genrul Gruvs' as a part of a gag between me and my friends, some of them have names like 'Oby won kenubi' or 'Enkin Skywker' and we try to pair the name with the derpiest picture of the character we can find. Clone wars 2006 is the best source for that lol
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Like Dolan
    Started my fourth playthrough of Ori and the blind forest, maybe i should seek help.
    Ori
    Ori
    I finished the fourth playthrough a few weeks back, just taking a break from it for now so i don't drain it of too much enjoyment at once. So now I only need 2-3 more playthroughs to go getting achievements before I can get to play a run with no pressure. Plus I am sure getting to hear the light of nibel after getting the immortal achievement will be very satisfying
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Oh boy, the immortal achievement...
    Exploit the hell out of the save system.
    Ori
    Ori
    Nah i'm keepin' it legit
    I seriously can't stop playing ori and the blind forest, just so good! I just finished my second playthrough.
    I'm going to work on ori and the blind forest builds, would anyone wanna see when it's done?
    Extreme northern lights, a 100% solar eclipse and now a blood moon eclipse april 4th? Is this the year of Re-Logic? Something is fishy...
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    DestroyerOfTheDestroyer
    I'm preparing my house for the clowns right now.
    Ori
    Ori
    Yeah you should do that, I didn't even prepare for the vampires on the solar eclipse.
    If anyone is good with pixel art please contact me you might be able to help me out i need your opinion on something i drew
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom