Recent content by orian34

1. orian34

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

that will have to be considered for tml 1.4, which will have the bosses
  2. orian34

It should look for magic damage, isn't magic dagger a melee weapon?
  3. orian34

They already scale through class damage modifiers, and their bonuses in general are already really strong to be worth using all the way. Even the weakest shapes have interesting utility and most have a number of debuff and npc immunity.
  4. orian34

Sleep mode has high defense and spores but low attack, awakened has high damage and thorns, but less endurance. Sunlight and location influences how long the awakened state lasts, and how much time left is needed to awaken when sleeping. Jungle is the best place for you
  5. orian34

tModLoader Portable Storage 2

Sure is a shame that the author is busy helping making tml for 1.4 and handling life stuff instead of updating the mod when the work'll have to be redone for 1.4 anyway.
  6. orian34

because there is none
  7. orian34

Likely when updating to 1.4
  8. orian34

I'll see what I can do, but QS feels kinda uninspired for KS. EoL, maybe?
  9. orian34

tModLoader Various Weathers

You have workarounds though. You can sleep the day away, for example.
  10. orian34

We'll limit bags to 1 per type to balance it more.
  11. orian34

1. is something intentional because normal bags are already really strong since they can hold every type of item. It would make it even more unbalanced. 2. I agree. Using them in the craft is not necessary though. 3. Idk about that. It feels a bit contradictory because redundant as the mod...
  12. orian34

Vanilla code You can wear several emblems but only one shape can exist at once on the player
  13. orian34

tModLoader Various Weathers

Are you using Overhaul?
  14. orian34

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

But if the mod is cancelled, who is here to make an update for that. Releasing updates isn't as easy as it sounds
  15. orian34

That's strange, it should be placing the blocks... I guess you should make it an issue on github if you're sure it doesn't work correctly
Back
Top Bottom