Orifan1
:red:poster

Share This Page

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu, from hackerland

what was that one mod that had the spirit of purity as a boss? May 20, 2019 at 11:54 PM

1. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      so, i went to view an unlisted video on my channel that was an extension of a :red:ty mashup i made with rave, and my recommended is (1/2)
      1. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        Flooded with L O A D S of political videos. what the :red:, youtube? also, no, stop showing me AC7 videos. P L E A S E. us PC boys D O N O T H A V E I T Y E T, so S T O P S P O I L I N G I T F O R U S Y O U G O D D A M N M O R O N S
        Jan 27, 2019
    2. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      if you think about it, star trek discovery kind of contributed to netflix's selection of shows going to :red:.
    3. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      encountered an actual smolt while doing a fissure this morning. we ended up opening 8 relics. how a MR2 volt have enough relics for that?
    4. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      DOOM running on the f-35. can we make this happen?
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
    5. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      i take pride in the fact that i was the first person to make an OOC thread in the new rp section.
    6. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      could baro like, stop bringing [primed disappointment] and bring something like his spoiler earpiece? i need it for fashionframe.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        which build got that recently? us pc boys got primed continuity this time
        Jan 26, 2019
      4. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        Oh.
        A part of me thought you played on Xbox One.
        That’s what got it.
        Primed Continuity is just as good, though. Those are the two must-have primed mods for your Warframe.
        Jan 26, 2019
      5. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        After you buy a bunch of stuff from baro overall. He doesn't have as much interesting stuff on future visits.

I mostly used this trip to get the Primed Bane of Corpus mod so I can do more damage on the Orb Vallis.
        Jan 26, 2019
    7. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      im thinking about giving Program a scarf. should i do it?
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        im thinking either umbra Black, Orokin Gold, or Spirit Guardian white.
        Jan 26, 2019
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Tinged with gold, umbra black, and striped in a unique pattern with white maybe?
        Jan 26, 2019
      5. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Hey can you reply to Warframe Chat
        Jan 31, 2019
    8. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      things that YT's "not interested" button a missing: a way to say "because it contains spoilers you :red:ing rotten dog carcass" as a reason.
      1. neoselket
        neoselket
        Something else it's missing: "I've already clicked this button seven times on this exact video goldfish brain"
        Jan 26, 2019
      2. LumiNyte
        LumiNyte
        This is missing too:I have a phobia of the thing in this along with so many people now stop recommending these :red: or I'll shove nogger zandwiches down your stinky pipe
        Jan 28, 2019
    9. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      The storyline and soundtrack quality of ace combat, but the realism of DCS.
      1. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        *Goes into flat spin
        Jan 24, 2019
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        *with a duet reciting the razgriz poem in the background*
        Jan 24, 2019
    10. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Waiting for the rp section to open be like [insert reaction image that indicates annoyance and impatience]
      1. Matsu
        Matsu
        We are working on getting things up and going as quick as we can, a lot of work and extra care is being taken now to expedite things once we get the section up and running. It's frustrating, but please hold out for a little longer.
        Jan 23, 2019
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        i was being sarcastic, but its nice to know that you are working fast
        Jan 23, 2019
    11. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      load into an arbitration - forget to equip squad health restores
    12. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      why 4chan should not be allowed to make games
    13. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      spotify will soon allow you to mute and block artists. idk about you, but thats music to my ears
      1. neoselket and that homie like this.
      2. that homie
        that homie
        I'm finna bout to mute Post Malone so fast you don't even know.
        Jan 22, 2019
    14. CorruptdWarrior
      CorruptdWarrior
      Such a nerd
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Animus Viral
        Animus Viral
        Ok. I don't think playing Hacknet automatically makes you a hacker tho.
        Jan 22, 2019
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        its called a joke. and its also called an OC.
        Jan 22, 2019
      4. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        the joke being the "hackerland" stuff, the OC being program
        Jan 22, 2019
    15. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      I convinced one of the guys in the RoA Ori discord server to draw Ori drinking a bottle of "greedy milk". little does he know, this (1/2)
      2. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        I sure hope this guy knows what Warframe is. Otherwise, it won’t be funny.
        Jan 22, 2019
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        he didint
        Jan 22, 2019
      4. InstaFiz
        Jan 22, 2019
    16. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Rainn Wilson is now 53 years old. What the :red: he didn’t look a day over 30 in the office
    17. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      ︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        ︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵
        Jan 20, 2019
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        ︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ `)︵‿︵
        Jan 20, 2019
      5. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        ヽ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)ノ
        Jan 20, 2019
    18. Aedan The Borf
      Aedan The Borf
      :O Hackerland?!?!?!? Hack my Warframe account and give me a hacked 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999 platinum
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        I shall now give you the tools needed and teach you how to use them

And if your hearing this, im already dead
        Jan 20, 2019
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Ok dead man
        Jan 20, 2019
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        /unstuck
        Jan 20, 2019
    19. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      i just unironically used that old :red: "why not both" meme during an Internet argument about the gender of some :red:ing shapes. i need a life
    20. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      get 2 easy tracks during the first 2 parts of a challenge run - boss is barracuda - place your bets now, will i :red: up this run?
  • About

:red:poster
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Test.

Signature

greedy milk
    I am THE toxic sludge survivor!: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?goto/post&id=1683372#post-1683372
    Also, Join my RP. its about planes. at least try it, you might like it. https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...at-rules-and-yelling-at-orifan1-thread.76259/
    and join my other RP that is about hacking and hacking and yes https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/h4ckn3t.78208/#post-1725282
    AMA: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hi-im-orifan1-ama-or-ask-program-anything.76252/
    hey look its my discord tag: Orifan1#0531
    Program is a clone of Ori who's genetic pattern has been altered to better suit his augments. using his augments, he is able to hack almost anything. on top of that, Program can also use his augments to manipulate something called the void. this, however, does come at a cost. what cost? Program's overuse of this ability has caused him to gain void insanity. a green ball that follows him, called the router yoyo, manages his connections. but, it can also be used as a weapon if needed. although, most of the time, Program will use his void abilities (which are very much like limbo's abilities) to fight.
    [​IMG]
    a flyboy by soul, an Avali by genes, Nosako is a lone avali who, well, as you would probably guess, really likes aircraft. after his pack died in the earthfall incident (how cliche, right?), nosako was left wandering the stars until he was captured and expiramented on by a faction he does not know the name of. he does suspect the occasus, though. but anyways, he spent 5 years in captivity. on the plus side, he somehow got eyesight that was acceptable enough to fly aircraft with. on the downside, he lost 5 years of his life to that place. every now and then, he checks the ruins of where earth used to be, searching for any of his pack's belongings. so far, the only thing he has found was an old selfie the 3 of them took on his first day working as a consultant for the protectorate's CoFFIn project. the organization he currently works for is the Allied Mercenary Forces
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "loosely stolen" refers to characters taken from other vidya that have enough headcannon slapped ontop of them that they may as well be OCs. "directly stolen" refers to characters with little to no headcannon slapped on top
    although he may have a rough personality to get used to, Dart has a medical degree, which he used the knowledge he gained from earning it extensively during the new fresh's reign over the land. raw link because i have no idea how the img thing works: [/spoiler=appearance][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/spoiler]