Orifan1
:red:poster

Share This Page

Orifan1

Eye of Cthulhu, from hackerland

what was that one mod that had the spirit of purity as a boss? May 20, 2019 at 11:54 PM

1. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      im considering maxing out my umbra mods. gonna wait until i have an adaptation mod. so i guess i have some time to get the resources for it
      1. Aedan The Borf likes this.
      2. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        Doing a lot of arbitrations will be a good way to get the Endo needed for that. You'll end up getting adaptation on the side as well.

For credits, there is the index naturally, but an alternative way is to grind the profit taker if you don't want to do the index.
        Jan 4, 2019
    2. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      just encountered my first actual "just doing this dark sector for starmap tee hee". and there were 3 of them. :red: those 3 guys.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        No it can’t be

It’s not possible
        Dec 31, 2018
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        IKR? yet the lobby had THREE of these people! WHO DOES THIS? WHO GOES TO A DARK SECTOR AND EXTRACTS AT 5 MINS?

theres a special place in hell for those 3 people. and im the warden of that place.
        Jan 1, 2019
    3. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      attention all tenno on PC: THE RAZORBACK BOYES ARE HERE!
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        I still have the cipher blueprint from like 5 months ago on Xbox lol
        Dec 28, 2018
      4. InstaFiz
        InstaFiz
        Yes, I know it’s Warframe. :p
        You wanna know what sucks? I have really good progress on my Xbox account. When I got my new PC, I started playing Warframe on there, but I can’t transfer my progress.
        RIP: My Rhino Prime.
        Dec 28, 2018
      5. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Give it
        Dec 30, 2018
    4. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      im considering starting my own RP on this site. anyone have any advice?
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
    5. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      frick how do i upload an image as a status?
      1. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        Hello Orifan,

There isn't a way to upload an image directly on a status, however, if you use a site like imgur to upload the image to, you can copy the link address for the image, and then paste it on a profile post or comment using the [IMG]image link here[/IMG] tags. :dryadsmile:
        Dec 22, 2018
      2. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        You do: [ Img] imagelink [ /img] with the space removed
        Dec 22, 2018
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        ok, thanks
        Dec 22, 2018
    6. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      as it turns out, Discord roleplay is a lot harder to do than forum roleplay.
      3. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        especially when you have no clue what the :red: is going on. Ive been playing ace combat for like... 3 years now, i think? yea, 3 years and in all that time doing crazy as :red: maneuvers, i have never been as disoriented as i was when i was trying to figure out how to :red:ing land a ship at a station in a starbound discord rp.
        Dec 22, 2018
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        That’s a lot of :red: there

:red2:
        Dec 22, 2018
      5. Orifan1
        Dec 25, 2018
    7. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Oh :red: the G3 are here to do whatever G3 peeps do.
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        They eat 3 G’s and leave
        Dec 20, 2018
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        :redmunch: is better
        Dec 21, 2018
    8. Huzbubber Tim
      Huzbubber Tim
      Thanks for the follow!
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        (I told him to)
        Dec 19, 2018
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Plus, @Orifan1 thanks for the follow too!
        Dec 19, 2018
    9. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      Im marked for death by the stalker, the grustag three, and zanuka. i didint even do 3 missions against the grinner how did i piss off the g3
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        But coming here, in the flesh? That was a BIG mistake.
        Dec 19, 2018
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Have 2 or more Eidolon lures around when you kill an eidolon teralyst to capture it
        Dec 19, 2018
      5. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Oh no it’s the dreamer
        Dec 19, 2018
    10. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      what if we had a TCF app?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tunnel King
        Tunnel King
        Alerts will not appear as notifications, no.

As far as Opera - I've never used it, I don't see why it wouldn't work with the forum.
        Dec 18, 2018
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        Whenever i use TCF on my phone, it takes forever to load anything, especially drop down menus like alerts.
        Dec 18, 2018
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Dec 19, 2018
    11. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      has anyone played hacknet?
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        I LOVE THAT GAME
        Dec 18, 2018
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        No tenkcah
        Dec 19, 2018
    12. Orifan1
      Orifan1
      can someone explain what these dragon things are and why people want me to click on their fire iguanas?
      3. Aedan The Borf
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        It’s horrible
        Dec 16, 2018
      5. TheWorfer27
        TheWorfer27
        You get an egg and the more clicks they get the longer they last
        Dec 22, 2018
    13. Aedan The Borf
      Aedan The Borf
      Xbox profile?
      I’m AedanG07
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Orifan1
        Orifan1
        Ill do you better: Steam
        Im Orifan1 -PROGRAM-
        Dec 15, 2018
      3. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        I dOnT uSe StEaM
        Dec 15, 2018
      4. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        GeT aN xBoX
        Dec 19, 2018
    14. Dan M
      Dan M
      You and I have the same birthday
      2. Aedan The Borf
        Aedan The Borf
        Coooooooooooollll
        Dec 15, 2018
  • About

:red:poster
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Test.

Signature

greedy milk
    I am THE toxic sludge survivor!: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?goto/post&id=1683372#post-1683372
    Also, Join my RP. its about planes. at least try it, you might like it. https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...at-rules-and-yelling-at-orifan1-thread.76259/
    and join my other RP that is about hacking and hacking and yes https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/h4ckn3t.78208/#post-1725282
    AMA: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hi-im-orifan1-ama-or-ask-program-anything.76252/
    hey look its my discord tag: Orifan1#0531
    Program is a clone of Ori who's genetic pattern has been altered to better suit his augments. using his augments, he is able to hack almost anything. on top of that, Program can also use his augments to manipulate something called the void. this, however, does come at a cost. what cost? Program's overuse of this ability has caused him to gain void insanity. a green ball that follows him, called the router yoyo, manages his connections. but, it can also be used as a weapon if needed. although, most of the time, Program will use his void abilities (which are very much like limbo's abilities) to fight.
    [​IMG]
    a flyboy by soul, an Avali by genes, Nosako is a lone avali who, well, as you would probably guess, really likes aircraft. after his pack died in the earthfall incident (how cliche, right?), nosako was left wandering the stars until he was captured and expiramented on by a faction he does not know the name of. he does suspect the occasus, though. but anyways, he spent 5 years in captivity. on the plus side, he somehow got eyesight that was acceptable enough to fly aircraft with. on the downside, he lost 5 years of his life to that place. every now and then, he checks the ruins of where earth used to be, searching for any of his pack's belongings. so far, the only thing he has found was an old selfie the 3 of them took on his first day working as a consultant for the protectorate's CoFFIn project. the organization he currently works for is the Allied Mercenary Forces
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "loosely stolen" refers to characters taken from other vidya that have enough headcannon slapped ontop of them that they may as well be OCs. "directly stolen" refers to characters with little to no headcannon slapped on top
    although he may have a rough personality to get used to, Dart has a medical degree, which he used the knowledge he gained from earning it extensively during the new fresh's reign over the land. raw link because i have no idea how the img thing works: [/spoiler=appearance][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [/spoiler]