Recent content by Orifan1

1. Orifan1

IC Shattered Mirrors

(is it at all dark out yet?)
  2. Orifan1

IC Shattered Mirrors

he sighs, and gets back to cleaning with the help of his new blacklight, with much annoyance for their seemingly disregard for life
  3. Orifan1

IC Shattered Mirrors

myles stops and peeks outside to see who the hell is outside chanting
  4. Orifan1

IC Shattered Mirrors

meanwhile in an entirely different place, Myles has been scanning around the front door and disinfecting with that blacklight. indoors currently, since its daytime and the light only works in darkness
  5. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

"newsies"? does that mean news or something else?
  6. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

unresponsive rpers?
  7. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

ah, so you ARE in space, but nobody has left dock yet?
  8. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

i- but- its an rp about space how are you guys not already in space?
  9. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

i haven't peeked the IC but dogfighting will require positioning to be a lot more important (such as hiding in a ship's blind spot, or balancing maneuvering with the effects the g-forces would have on the crew) speaking of, how is that handled presently?
  10. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

what do you have cooking so far on that?
  11. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

aight. ill be considering this if i can ever get over my crippling fear of the MATHS!
  12. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

alright so satellite weapons are like gunpods that are detachable from the main ship, yet still operable even after separation. pros of this is that it allows for more strategy (deploying your satellites behind the ship to provide cover, or hiding them behind asteroids to set a trap, or to get...
  13. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

i can skip a minor infodump if you've played galaga legions. have you?
  14. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

ah, i see. anyway, would satellite weapons be considered a 360deg version of a weapon or something more sinister and expensive?
  15. Orifan1

OOC Spacefarers

my interest in this is currently yet to be fully measured, but i do have a question: why do you need a flamethrower in space? the only thing i can think of this being for is for chewing up ground targets in planetary ops
Back
Top Bottom