• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Orifan1

1. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

*nosako and program are too busy fighting for you to argue against nosako*
  2. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

Nosako "who cares?! GO!" Program "you seem to value your friend's lives more then your own" Nosako "allies, and yes, i do. thats kind of the typical of Mercenaries like me"
  3. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

Program Program looks at the fox, and then looks back at Nosako "... is she...?" Nosako "a stand user? no." Program "no i meant is she... uh... cha-" a stream of gunfire impacts near Program Nosako "...dont... dont go there, buddy." Program "i see. well, my next question was going to be if she...
  4. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

??? another figure walks forward. its some sort of.... black... furry creature.... thing... it had a green orb accompanying it Nosako "Who are you?!" ??? "my name is Program. and pathos has sent me to take care of you, and to retrieve that arrow you took" Nosako "...i could literally kick you...
  5. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

Nosako "i mean, who dropped it here? how do they know about this... redline?" ??? "you mean redwall?" Nosako "yea sure tha- HOLD THE :red: UP"
  6. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

Nosako "so... while Danger Zone searches for the door... can we talk about how the clock got here?" ((ulti i cant access discord but i still get push notification, and my answer is yes))
  7. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

Nosako "...welp." Nosako sends Danger Zone out to scout the area, to try and find the door
  8. Orifan1

OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Name: Program. Abilities: Program can bend void energy to his will, firing beams or creating shields. or cloaking himself to hide. Program also possesses a stand, named "ALTITUDE_LOSS" ALTITUDE_LOSS, sometimes simply called "Sabotage", is a green orb that Program can swing around like a yoyo...
  9. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

"...wha-" suddenly, a thing happens which interrupts Nosako. nobody knows what that thing is, but they do know that something interrupted Nosako
  10. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

"again, most of the time, stands are named by their users. i have literally never heard of a stand that chose its own name"
  11. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

Nosako "huh? oh, yea. they do. they are named by their user, often times in reference to something. Mine is named Danger Zone, after the song, 'Danger Zone'."
  12. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

Nosako I run towards the other light, the one that leads to the exit
  13. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

(yea lets go with that)
  14. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

(give him his upgrade by other means)
  15. Orifan1

IC Neo Transpirence

Nosako "who cares where i got the mirror? we need to get out of here!"