• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Orifan1

1. Orifan1

Single Thread RP the Sortie

/INCOMING TARGET INFORMATION/ <<TENNO. AND. SENTIENTS. TODAY, WE CORRECT TWO OROKIN MISTAKES!>> DEFEAT GENERAL SARGAS RUK'S FORCES! Phase one: defend Iron Wake. We recently received a distress signal from Iron Wake, the Steel Meridian FOB on Earth. No message followed. Just the signal. You...
  2. Orifan1

Single Thread RP the Sortie

error: time over [MISSION FAILED] standby for new target information...
  3. Orifan1

why do I imagine Drifter from D2 creating a portal to the Ropalolyst fight from Warframe and...

why do I imagine Drifter from D2 creating a portal to the Ropalolyst fight from Warframe and saying "have fun venting"?
  4. Orifan1

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

except the distress call does not. as the Corpus are in Warframe. and because of the arc reversal, there is no current dimensional link between Warframe and CA. yet. the closest to this can be "hey, jokket... what is this signal?" "let me see... puyk, this looks like signs of void cloaking!" an...
  5. Orifan1

I :red:ing hated the ending btw. like really, I did.

I :red:ing hated the ending btw. like really, I did.
  6. Orifan1

he didint die he [ispoiler]

he didint die he
  7. Orifan1

Antarctic Ice - not possible. it happened in a forest, well away from the cold fur - could work

Antarctic Ice - not possible. it happened in a forest, well away from the cold fur - could work
  8. Orifan1

[ispoiler]

9. Orifan1

not a possibility. [ispoiler]

not a possibility.
  10. Orifan1

so... finished WoTW. Im going to need to either figure out a way for Ori's DNA to be preserved...

so... finished WoTW. Im going to need to either figure out a way for Ori's DNA to be preserved for like 5000 or so years or sever Program's ties to the Ori franchise. dont want to do the latter. really dont want to do the latter.
  11. Orifan1

OOC The Incredible and Gigantic Tower

wow. I dont believe this. its 2020. find a better specialty.
  12. Orifan1

OOC The Incredible and Gigantic Tower

ok might I ask why you ban eating pianos? I come from a family of piano eaters and this discrimination just saddens me.
  13. Orifan1

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

ok what about agent 117?
  14. Orifan1

its ok i literally forgot about it until the day before nobody in the sortie is wanting to...

its ok i literally forgot about it until the day before nobody in the sortie is wanting to pilot the ship so at least there's that.
  15. Orifan1

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

what abour 690? 609?
Top Bottom