Recent content by Orithan

1. Orithan

PC A reasonable discussion about master mode

Before people start debating about master mode, I'm going to leave this here: In order for a debate to progress at all both sides need to make an effort to understand each others position and understand why they hold these opinions. The moment either side fails to do so and begins shouting down...
  2. Orithan

tModLoader Consolaria

The real problem with Spectral Elementals is that they teleport right on top of you. Their stats aren't so much of a problem as are their teleporting. If you insist on having them teleport right onto your position, it needs a lot bigger delay between the magic circle being drawn and it...
  3. Orithan

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Reporting a small graphical error. During parties, the Stationary Merchant's party hat is drawn a full tile above where he would normally wear it.
  4. Orithan

tModLoader Critter Craze!

This also happened when I placed it down in Singleplayer. It rendered all sorts of foreground tiles invisible and the game crashed when I tried taking a snapshot of it.
  5. Orithan

tModLoader Consolaria

Queen Bee's theme is indeed the theme Ocram and Eye of Chutuhlu used in the OG Console version. Just pointing it out now.
  6. Orithan

Other Game Pokémon

Zeraora is a yet to be officially released mythical pokemon that is only in Ultra Sun/Moon's data as of now, themed around electricity and moving like lightning. Even now it seems to be a fan favourite and appears in a lot of fanart because of its design.
  7. Orithan

Other Game Pokémon

I have no problems with allowing people to capture legendary pokemon, for two reasons. Most of the time, they are simply regarded as mythical and/or rare pokemon. These "lower legends" like the Kanto Bird Trio are nowhere near godly and are usually not even that powerful - they simply come at a...
  8. Orithan

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Returning to TCF after a long absence, on a new world that I (probably) haven't posted of yet... This time, NPC house builds with a focus on simplicity and compact profile.
  9. Orithan

MK II : what weapon would you like to see improved ?

Upgrades to Aqua Scepter and Water Bolt. Water Bolt hasn't had its niche fulfilled by really any other weapon while Aqua Scepter needs more than just the Crimson-exclusive Golden Shower as an upgrade.
  10. Orithan

Pheromosa just dies to any sort of priority except Mach Punch and Sucker Punch and has a very...

Pheromosa just dies to any sort of priority except Mach Punch and Sucker Punch and has a very hard time setting up due to it's paper-thin defenses. Xurkitree is more dangerous in that regard, as it has absurd Special Attack and enough bulk to take a non-SE hit, but it's quite slow and weak to...
  11. Orithan

Balancing reasons, especially on Pokemon that have it as STAB (Exploud, Swellow) as Boomburst...

Balancing reasons, especially on Pokemon that have it as STAB (Exploud, Swellow) as Boomburst is, statistically, an extremely overpowered move; having 140 BP 10 PP 100 Accuracy no drawbacks. This outpaces most common moves (eg Dragon Pulse) even with STAB factored in and is very close to Hyper...
  12. Orithan

Other Game Pokémon

I'm not a metagame player, but Mimmikyu has a couple of big things going for it despite it's lackluster attack and speed for a setup sweeper: It's ability; Disguise. If it can force the foe to switch; it is guaranteed to get the chance to set up and, if played right (eg switching in on a Close...
  13. Orithan

Logs onto Terraria for christmas season. Gets Dog Whistle from first present dropped. RNG when...

Logs onto Terraria for christmas season. Gets Dog Whistle from first present dropped. RNG when it loves you.
  14. Orithan

Other Game Pokémon

Without the Shiny Charm, getting a shiny is around a 1/4,000 chance. With the Shiny Charm, it goes up significantly. IIRC goes up to a 1/1,000 chance. Chaining via SOS battle makes the likelyhood of encountering shinies go up even further. To what I don't know though.
  15. Orithan

Other Game Pokémon

Back
Top Bottom