Recent content by OriyonOrigins

1. OriyonOrigins

Official Behind the scenes of Journey's End - A Q&A with the Programmers and Artists of Terraria

1. What was something you wish you could’ve added to the game? 2. What was your favorite thing you added to the game? 3. How much time do you tend to spend on a single idea you have for something new? 4. What is some advice you would have for someone else looking to pursue game development? 5...
  2. OriyonOrigins

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Hey, great work in making this 64-bit, going to make it so much easier for people to go crazy modding this already insanely fun game. Just a quick question- is mac support done/being worked on? I understand if its not- great work again!
  3. OriyonOrigins

Beta Tester Application

How long would someone be a beta tester if they were to get the job? Also, how many applicants will be accepted?
  4. OriyonOrigins

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

How do you set up a tmodloader server on Mac? I've tried opening the tModLoaderServer file but I just get this error: Last login: Tue Jun 13 18:33:14 on ttys000 Oriyons-MacBook-Pro:~ oriyonorigins$ /Users/oriyonorigins/Library/Application\...
  5. OriyonOrigins

I am attempting to do a multiplayer modded terraria tmodloader server on a mac but I am unsure of how to do so. Does anyone know how to do this or if it's possible?
  6. OriyonOrigins

Does anyone know how to run a modded terraria tmodloader server on a mac?
  7. OriyonOrigins

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Congrats on 20,000,000, this is truly the greatest game I've ever played, can't wait to see what is to come ;)
  8. OriyonOrigins

CC Creation Compendium #44

Great job to all the builders, artists, designers, sound mixers, spriters, and voice actors that made it onto the page! All of you have done an awesome job! One thing I happened to notice though-I think the Creation Compendium logo still uses the old hellstone sprite, thought that was kinda...
  9. OriyonOrigins

Cast Your Vote!

I've been following this forum for about 2 years now but I've finally decided I wanted to make an account and be a more involved part of this amazing community. Terraria is the best game I have ever had the pleasure to play and I feel that it's only fair to vote for a game that has given me so...
Back
Top Bottom