Recent content by oscarswider

1. oscarswider

My Skyware Tower

I have multiple true excaliburs on weapon racks lol.
  2. oscarswider

My Skyware Tower

My other excuse is just that of all the banners, it fits the theme better than any. And it's a castle so swords hanging around is pretty fitting. I looked for a while in decorations and it seems to me that the excalibur really fits the style of this build, so excaiburs, excaliburse everywhere...
  3. oscarswider

My Skyware Tower

redone middle window:
  4. oscarswider

My Skyware Tower

the tree idea isn;t really working out, the areas I have to work with are too small :/ I'm gonna see if anything else can fill in the space
  5. oscarswider

My Skyware Tower

Just picture it without the banners, not very nice. It'd feel really empty.
  6. oscarswider

My Skyware Tower

Yeah those rectangle rooms had to go. The were temporary NPC housing. The square window is meant to connect to the windows above it as if one big arch shaped window separated into segments at the different levels you can stand at. But I'll try and paint a cool sun in the middle of it. Did you...
  7. oscarswider

My Skyware Tower

Updated, I refurbished it a little, just a little.
  8. oscarswider

Floating Island Truffle House!

Seems like a cool idea, I might put some at the base isntead, since it looks like babies growing from the bottom in a colony Though I don't think I'll add the branches The oval shape was atually what I was going for, me and my dad go picking mushrooms (the legal kind) and I've seen plenty...
  9. oscarswider

Floating Island Truffle House!

Branches? What do you mean? And for the little mushrooms do you mean putting mushroom grass on the big mushroom? Because I like it to be it's own thing, but that would be nice looking :)
  10. oscarswider

This is so annoying, weapon racks don't work

Ughh I hate that. Takes like and hour to put anything on.
  11. oscarswider

Thanks it worked :)
  12. oscarswider

OOOH That makes more sense! I'll try that
  13. oscarswider

I don't think you're getting me. I tried facing different ways before I posted this thread. It didn't work. The item chooses one way to face, and then it will face that way no matter what direction I face, how high I am, how far. If I'm upside down. Nothing has worked.
  14. oscarswider

Doesn't work that wya for me. When I place it it chooses a random direction, and then no matter how many times I place it there, it will face the same way, even if I replace the weapon rack
Back
Top Bottom