Recent content by Outlaw

1. Outlaw

Weapons & Equip Random Vanity Item Ideas

Alright done
  2. Outlaw

Not nearly as professional as yours, but I can't add how much attack/defense the scarves or banner scarves should add because I'm not certain how much a banner adds. The wiki just says a minor buff. Gives no details.
  3. Outlaw

Ok, I'll try that
  4. Outlaw

If anyone does custom avatars... Send me a message, I'm looking for 1.

If anyone does custom avatars... Send me a message, I'm looking for 1.
  5. Outlaw

How would you write it?
  6. Outlaw

I added it, as well as another idea that hit me. a scarf that has the area buffs of a banner.
  7. Outlaw

so make a new topic that talks specifically about these ideas? because I can't change the title
  8. Outlaw

How did you get this picture of me Jetstream?! lol

How did you get this picture of me Jetstream?! lol
  9. Outlaw

Terraria will always be fun no matter what. Almost nothing could ruin it. except those DEVS!!!!

Terraria will always be fun no matter what. Almost nothing could ruin it. except those DEVS!!!!
  10. Outlaw

Well, hope you enjoy.

Well, hope you enjoy.
  11. Outlaw

As do I. On this forum, you will find almost everything Terraria related. Building and Art...

As do I. On this forum, you will find almost everything Terraria related. Building and Art contests. Advice about the game. Mods. Updates and Spoilers. Jokes. You can even make suggestions for the next update. And Before 1.3.0 came out, they actually had a poll that allowed people to vote on the...
  12. Outlaw

Hi. welcome to the terraria forums.

Hi. welcome to the terraria forums.
Back
Top Bottom