Recent content by overlordpatty24

1. overlordpatty24

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

you have the same problem, then. I tried it on an established world and i got the same crash
  2. overlordpatty24

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

I started a new world with a new character and just after the "settling liquids" thing finished the game crashed and I got this... would someone be able to help me out with this?
  3. overlordpatty24

tModLoader The Trelamium Mod! [W.I.P] & Dev Team

I'm having the same problem, lol :redspin:
  4. overlordpatty24

Nah, just a quote from Overlord Zenon aka Rozalin (the girl in my avatar)

Nah, just a quote from Overlord Zenon aka Rozalin (the girl in my avatar)
  5. overlordpatty24

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

This has nothing to do with the crash problems I've been having, but I have been playing around with the paint tool, and with enough practice it could speed up the time it takes to build my bases. I'm really enjoying it.
  6. overlordpatty24

I'M A BEING OF SOLITUDE!!

I'M A BEING OF SOLITUDE!!
  7. overlordpatty24

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Flashkirby's mod, or is there another thats not currently on the modloader? edit: I updated flashkirbys mod, and it solved my problem with the king slime, but it didn't solve the crash issue with the butcher
  8. overlordpatty24

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

here is my modlist Edit: I disabled the outdated mod (max stack+), thinking that might have been the problem, but it still crashed afterwards.
  9. overlordpatty24

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

When I try to use the mob butcher, Terraria crashes and I receive an error message.
  10. overlordpatty24

tModLoader Solidified Potions

oh, believe me, it can go up much higher than that, just with the potions on and nothing else a new character can get up to well over 2000 life without additional life hearts
Back
Top Bottom