Recent content by Owen1383

1. Owen1383

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

It's pretty devastating to hear that a member, a well known member of the Re-Logic Team has unfortunately passed away. He was really well known throughout the Terraria Community, so much so that the community appreciated him. But unfortunately, his time had came too soon. Rest In Peace Jason...
  2. Owen1383

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Finally the update is near;(
  3. Owen1383

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

When will there going to reveal the beta testers for 1.3 mobile
  4. Owen1383

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

It almost time for the live stream, see ya at the live stream and don't miss out
  5. Owen1383

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Finally the beta for mobile 1.3 is right around the corner, I so hype:naughty:;(
  6. Owen1383

Terraria State of the Game - May 2019

So if I read mobile section the may state of the game correctly their removing the content from console out from mobile including the legacy items completely. Sad that it's not going to be like console;( Also i think in my option the wiki is wrong about exclusive items being legacy since it...
  7. Owen1383

You never know if the 1.3.6 would be release in E3 but I don't know if it will be release
  8. Owen1383

No and the devs say no release date yet
  9. Owen1383

Mobile The "I must screenshot this" moments thread, mobile edition

When you use a gravational potion to farm souls of flight but notice something silly:p
  10. Owen1383

Mobile Join my world pls?

Btw the character name is what it will show, not the world mane
  11. Owen1383

he saying Translation: disable chat is not impossible, as chat adds only multiplayer mode and no more
  12. Owen1383

Will the 1.3 for mobile will change the title music for the main menu screen
  13. Owen1383

If people says that they can't wait for the 1.3.1 or further content. This is only the 1.3.0.7 version only so no 1.3.1+ content yet
  14. Owen1383

Mobile Join my world pls?

Me too, I join you as well. I'll even give you a free bone key if you want it
  15. Owen1383

Mobile What are the chances in this

In the wiki it states "Each piece is dropped individually at a rate of 1/300 (0.33%) each." So you were lucky get the both the helmet and the leggings all you need is to farm more to get more armor:)
Back
Top Bottom