• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
P H A N T A S M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay, I don't care about how I kill Moonlord. I tried killing him normally, I think I can just cheese him by being in a box.
    *Picture falls down* "Gosh dangit" *Picks up picture and puts nail back in wall* "Okay" *Puts picture back on wall* "Nice"
    Qw2
    Qw2
    Every time this happens to me the nail falls out and the picture with it; I have to repeat the process like 5 times for it to stick
    UltiDaniel
    I don't know about ya'll, but I think the mage class needs a HUGE buff in 1.4, I got to hardmode and I'm mad about the weapon selection. -_-
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Will admit that when I got to Hardmode in a mage playthrough I did a lot time ago, I was asking myself "Why don't mages have any FAST moving projectiles!?" when trying to fight stuff like Twins or Prime and constantly missing because many projectiles had SLOW travel speeds compared to guns or even arrows.
    Why do some people totally ignore the comment button? It's really not hard to see.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    I think it's just the case of them not really knowing about the consequences of posting this much.
    After all, if there were no consequences, would it really matter in the first place?
    L0ST5ILVER
    L0ST5ILVER
    Well no because it's their profile. But it just annoys me when instead of clicking the literal "comment button", people instead just post a comment on top of that, meaning that the person they are replying to never gets the message.
    UltiDaniel
    UltiDaniel
    Well...There is that. But then again, considering that they're new, would they really know the fact that the commenter will never be notified that they got a reply?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom