Recent content by P.T.G

1. P.T.G

tModLoader Calamity Mod

A couple weeks ago I found out about this mod and I wanted to complete Revengeance Mode before the 1.4 update hit, I'm so glad I found it in time! I just beat Supreme Calamitas last night and I loved every bit of playing!
  2. P.T.G

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here is my submission: The Sightless Eye set. Helm of the Sightless Eye, Plate of the Sightless Eye, Greaves of the Sightless Eye. Made in like an hour and named by a friend :)
  3. P.T.G

A photon walks through airport security. The agent asks where his luggage is. The photon says...

A photon walks through airport security. The agent asks where his luggage is. The photon says, "Nothing, I'm travelling light."
  4. P.T.G

You better keep an ion those particles that are up to no good

5. P.T.G

6. P.T.G

Weird cases of world gen

So I was walking around my spawn area when I came across a sandstorm. The only problem was, it wasn't a desert at all-just a regular old forest. A few minutes of downwards exploration later... Edit: This massive sand deposit took the better part of an ingame day to clear out, and yielded more...
  7. P.T.G

Jumpscared in Terraria

I'm surprised no one here has mentioned Nymphs, rare as they might be. The first time I saw the Lost Girl, it was the day 1.2 was released, so there was no information. I thought it was a new NPC and came up to meet her...
  8. P.T.G

PC Is expert mode a mountain to climb, or a medal to wear?

I play expert like I do normal (aside from switching up tactics against enemies). That is, I set goals, explore, mine and collect the same way I do normally - which is usually with very little cheese. I play the game how it's meant to be played. However, being a sandbox game, there are many...
  9. P.T.G

Better reward for killing Moon Lord (expert)

I happen to agree. A better reward could be in store- something that can still be of use to someone who had already way surpassed the digging for metals point in the game. Perhaps he could also drop extra fragments, or two weapons at a time in his Treasure Bag - although I like the invasion...
  10. P.T.G

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

I haven't been experimenting with wires enough. I just found out about the Grand Design.
  11. P.T.G

Sometimes, entering hard mode is the key to better things. >Terrarian quotes

Sometimes, entering hard mode is the key to better things. >Terrarian quotes
  12. P.T.G

Great, great. Thanks!

Great, great. Thanks!
  13. P.T.G

Does anybody know if the hoik still works on the Dungeon Guardian? Want to impress a friend heh

Does anybody know if the hoik still works on the Dungeon Guardian? Want to impress a friend heh
  14. P.T.G

LMAO I just got it xD

LMAO I just got it xD
  15. P.T.G

Farming demons is pretty time consuming, any tips? (I'm still in gold armor)

Farming demons is pretty time consuming, any tips? (I'm still in gold armor)
Back
Top Bottom