4. P0pMan20

Mobile Server Mobile

sure
  5. P0pMan20

Mobile Server List for Mobile 1.3

Maybe it's just you?
  6. P0pMan20

Mobile Server Mobile

Added you to the server list. Do you realise there is a thread exactly for this?
  7. P0pMan20

Server 1 may now be up.
  8. P0pMan20

You don't need a custom IP or a domain name. You just need a host and port forwarding enabled on your router
  9. P0pMan20

It was awesome! I’ll try to salvage the map because unfortunately the spawn (Depression 1 then 2. We’re on to 3 now) was mined out, I do suppose it was eventual... Also I can’t do it until I get some free time because exam week. :/
  10. P0pMan20

I shut down the server because I had to perform a HDD reset on Ubuntu (I duel boot and couldn't access a external HDD because the FS and GPT was complete messed up and I had to hard reset it) I'm not sure if the server is up right now but it will be by 4PM AEST.
  11. P0pMan20

Mobile Mobile Terraria Hosting.

Do you have any cryptocurrency (I.E. Dogecoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Vertcoin)?
  12. P0pMan20

Mobile Mobile Terraria Hosting.

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but anyway. If anyone is interested I'm thinking about starting a Terraria Mobile Server Hosting Service. Comment down below if you are. I would assume interested parties would pay in crypto - Comment your currency of choice. and that's it. This...
  13. P0pMan20

Plug? What plug?
  14. P0pMan20

@IbeakerI I just gave it a static IP and reconfigured port forwarding due to that, It should DEFINITELY WORK.
Back
Top Bottom