Recent content by p0pola

1. p0pola

Game Crashing On Start Up

Yeah, I believe there's pretty much no hope we're ever gonna find a fix to it. (Other than a complete re-install of OS but that's not really a fix is it?) I encountered the same thing pretty much albeit including the RazorChromaSDK.dll is missing thing. I installed the RazorChromaSDK.dll...
  2. p0pola

PC Terraria White Screen on launch, then crashes

I finally made it so that Corsair RGB and Logitech RGB are disabled... I thought that that would fix everything, but it still launches w/ a white screen and then crashes immediately. Now what?
  3. p0pola

I also added in the "UseCorsairRGB": false, "UseLogitechRGB": false in the config.json, but it just silent crashes and resets the config file. The log says this Error Logging Enabled. ================ 4/28/2021 11:02:17 PM: First-Chance Exception Thread: 1 [Main Thread] Culture: en-US...
  4. p0pola

Update, I installed a dev version for razerchromasdk.dll, and now that problem is fixed. Here is what the latest log file says Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to: 1920x1080. Razer Chroma initialized. ================ 4/28/2021 11:07:09 PM: First-Chance Exception Thread: 1 [Main...
  5. p0pola

How nice, no support whatsoever
  6. p0pola

PC Game keeps crashing.

Hey, I'm wondering if you've found a fix to this. I have the same exact problem right now, and I can't seem to find any ways to fix this and maybe you have fixed yours.
  7. p0pola

So I just recently encountered the XNA problem, and it seems that I have fixed that following the methods given by others in past threads. However, I still can't play the game because of this problem. The log files I have say this. Error Logging Enabled. Resolution changed to: 1920x1080...
  8. p0pola

My game wont launch.

Hi, I may have the same problem. Here is the full error. Please help :) Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.Xna.Framework.dll' or one of its dependencies. is not a valid Win32 application. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700C1) at...
Back
Top Bottom