Paige Frost
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Me and my bf are currently making some bosses (no WoF or Eye, or Brain) human and giving them SOs (we did Lunatic Cultist already and named him Zanth, he's actually a soft baby and we kinda made moon lord his dad because yes)
    So um, first night of hardmode, the tinker died and it was a full moon.... `:( to say the least, didn't end well
    I have found an odd thing my brain does to two specofic NPCs, they have a voice that would fit, until you see the original character with the voice, for the arms dealer I hear scout (TF2), and goblin tinker I hear Cyrus Borg (Lego ninjago), I just had to say this somewhere on here
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You found the place and rest assured, you ain't the only one. `:indifferent:
    Okay so I actually have 2 terraria NPC ocs (both are interesting imo, then again I'm their creator), I'm curious if you guys wanna see them (I haven't actually drawn one of the two yet so E)
    Uh hi, new here (if anyone actually sees this) this is kinda nerve wracking because anxiety but I hope to make some friends here
    Buffling
    Buffling
    Welcome to the Forums!!
    Dapling
    Dapling
    Don't be anxious about this community, it's a pretty tame one for the most part.

I hope you have fun here!
    Spazmatism7
    Spazmatism7
    Like Omega said its pretty tame. Also I know how you feel, I joined on November 5th 2019. It helps to just think calm.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom