Paige
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It appears you love suggesting ideas. I'd like to invite you to my group for this Aether Suggestion Project. Join at your own choice. If you decide to, I'll gladly invite you to the conversation. It would be awesome having someone like you to help us out on this.
    Reactions: Paige
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Yes, but I presumed you were busy making a bucket load of high quality suggestions to be interested in this invitation. Otherwise I would've invited you from the start.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Never too busy! The biome weapon project has mostly run its course by now, so I'm looking for the next big thing to be a part of.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    Well, it's not THAT big but I'm getting excited. The problem is, I need a much more creative person in the team. One who is commited, serious and doesn't just upgrade in-game items by different factors like damage or speed. That's just boring. Though seriously, if you want to join, join. Baconfry joining the team would be a dream come true.
    5 messages, and all of them are new threads. You intrigue me sir.
    Reactions: Paige
    Paige
    Paige
    Huh? I think I get what you're trying o say, like you like that I made so many new posts and whatnot, but I don't get how you got like messages about it or whatever. I'm new here anyway as you can see, but thanks!
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    I didn't get any messages, I just browse the "new post" and "recent activity" pages a lot. Also, Everybody can check your recent activity ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom