pajrc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got Solar Flare everything! Of course, the honor goes to @MetaKnight , who helped defeat the Moon Lord with me (and never dying at all!)
    FINALLY! HM! *Breaks Demon Altar* "Cobalt, yay!" "Pirates are invading" Crap.....
    Does anyone know the best way to do Angler quests? Not many lakes are in this world and I am hoping for a cell phone.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Get some buckets and make the lakes bigger until/unless you get an endless water bucket.

You'll want 20-30 buckets at least otherwise it takes forever. And go over to wiki and see what makes a good lake (no overhanging edges etc).
    *Goes on another world to do Skeletron* *Does Angler Quests instead* *Finds Arkhalis* LOL
    If I don't get like 200 views for my eggs tomorrow, they will die. They are also my first eggs :(
    pajrc
    pajrc
    For dragcave.net
    Silverlancer
    Silverlancer
    The heck is that o_O
    pajrc
    pajrc
    It's a site where you steal eggs form caves and try to get people to click the eggs (via forum signatures or other stuff). If you get enough views, it will hatch and you can get more to have it grow up. If it doesn't get enough, it will die.
    I'm so proud of our playthrough team. Now we're getting to the point where Meta has to become non-AFK before the Wall of Flesh.
    *Finds an enchanted sword shrine after being jealous of another member of the server* *Breaks it* *Fake* A true story!
    Back at my new house from a month's vacation at my old town. I hate this new place. I pretty much only live for Terraria and OW (soon) now.
    pajrc
    pajrc
    I can't live with this. I need help....
    In my car. Almost about to hit a 69 hour record for being in it for 30 days.
    What is green and has wheels? A dolphin, I was lying about it being green. And having wheels. I lied about the entire thing.
    Z
    Zwift
    Bruh. Y u lying?
    pajrc
    pajrc
    It's the joke
    *Defeats EoW in Expert Mode with friends* "Let's split the drops and make gear!" *Makes Terrible Nightmare Pickaxe* Another true story.
    *Looks at Merchant on Terraria Wiki* "50 silver, huh? That's easy!" *Pulls out 50 platinum* *Merchant never comes*
    *Looks at Enchanted Sword Shrine article on Gamepedia* *Rushes to get sword* A true story
    OFF
    OFF
    eh, it happens. Btw you can easiliy recognize the true sword from a blue hilt. If it's grey or whatever color that is, well, then it's fake
    pajrc
    pajrc
    Oh, (as said above), I went on a world to defeat Skeletron, but did Angler quests instead. I drained the ocean to do a surface quest, and found a shrine. I have the Arkhalis. I found another on my first world, fake!
    pajrc
    pajrc
    I'm pretty amazed at finding three shirnes (despite them being fake)
    WHO CAN'T WAIT FOR 1.4 OR OTHERWORLD!!!????!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!!??!?!?!
    Qw2
    Qw2
    The hype train for 1.4 hasn't even been built yet, slow down. >.<
    pajrc
    pajrc
    Ik, but I wanted a joke to go around
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom