Recent content by palegrass

1. palegrass

tModLoader Carnation Mod

This mod looks pretty cool.
  2. palegrass

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

can anyone make copies of this and make it animatable, like how terraria works moving pictures, Example: My sprite: Oh and make it bigger, like a reasonable size
  3. palegrass

tModLoader The Shapeshifter

Is this the end of the mod, except for bugfixes and armour tweaks?
  4. palegrass

oooooooooooooooooooooo
  5. palegrass

uhhhh how about what terraria counts as a boss through acheivements
  6. palegrass

anything with over 1,000 hp in pre-hardmode is a boss, anything with over 10,000 hp in hardmode is a boss
  7. palegrass

I hope this crossovers with other mods, or at least keeps getting updates
  8. palegrass

Sure c:\Users\richi\OneDrive\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\UpdatedTerrariaMod\Items\IceyGreatsword\IceyGreatsword.cs(11,18) : error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'name' and no extension method 'name' accepting a first argument of type...
  9. palegrass

The Same Error Happened
  10. palegrass

I think that the code is correct but I'm not Good enough to setup the script
  11. palegrass

I'm hoping for Calamity Bosses
  12. palegrass

I have terraria error CS1061 and I cant fix it, My Code: using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace UpdatedTerrariaMod.Items.IceyGreatsword { public class IceyGreatsword : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() {...
  13. palegrass

I really Like This Mod, But if I could change 1 thing it would be the armor placements, mainly for the minion boosting armors, besides king slime, most of the minion armors have bad placement, since plantera you can just buy tiki armor, and by the time you kill the twins you kill the mech bosses...
Back
Top Bottom