Recent content by PandaICE

1. PandaICE

A Distinctly Etherian Update: Terraria and Dungeon Defenders II Crossover Coming Soon!

Is Mobile Terraria Getting Any updates?
  2. PandaICE

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

Any News in Updating The Through Trial Purchase *Bug,glitch or something?*
  3. PandaICE

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

There is still The trial bug guys. It still reverts back to demo. Need to fix this guys
  4. PandaICE

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Oh yeah. Tnx btw for your Help :D i guess ill just wait for an update.
  5. PandaICE

Mobile Please help

Data
  6. PandaICE

Welp..im just gonna vent out my frustrations over a game of Dota. Hopefully i wont get reported
  7. PandaICE

Truly sad .... I guess i just have to buy the other one. What a waste though :(
  8. PandaICE

Dunno just did it. :D So i just have to buy the other one?
  9. PandaICE

Bug:Bought the game through trial version when im on internet connection it works fine. But without internet it would revert back to trial Im on android 5.0
  10. PandaICE

Mobile Please help

Im on android 5.0 But i thought Terraria was supposed to be an offline game?
  11. PandaICE

Mobile Please help

Im having problems with my terraria. I just bought terraria through trial version. And the game is only playeable when there is internet connection But when there's none. It would revert back to trial Do i need to. Buy the other terria in google play or is there another way to temporarily fix...
  12. PandaICE

Yes i am on Android 5.0 If it has anything to do with the internet connect. I probably just have to wait for an update or something. Or do i need to buy the other terraria that doesnt need to be upgraded to full game.
  13. PandaICE

Its Because Everytime i Play it when i have internet it Goes well But when i dont have internet Connection. It just revert back to the trial Version and i will only be able to play again when i get internet connection. Sorry for Bad english
  14. PandaICE

I Have A Question Does Terraria Always Need Internet Connection Cause I just Bought the Full game Through the trial Version and I cant Play it Unless I Have Internet Connection
Back
Top Bottom