Recent content by Panduhmonium

1. P

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Weapons should ascend automatically once they exceed level 10, 20, 30 and so on. Not sure what the max is.
  2. P

tModLoader Another RPG Mod

Not only is the Destroyer bugged but Crawltipedes don't seem to spawn at all
  3. P

tModLoader TerraScape

I'm having the same issue, it seems projectiles don't count towards kills and some will disappear prematurely ex: yo-yos will disappear after 1-2 hits. same with ramming type minions. Only way i've found to progress is use strictly melee type weapons.
  4. P

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

I'm also having lag issues while wearing armor sets from Thorium. Strangely enough i don't remember having this issue on the previous version.
  5. P

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I had a similar problem but it turns out i skipped over the pirate event which is necessary to continue progression so try that
  6. P

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Make sure you have beaten the pirates and unlocked the post-pirates token
  7. P

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

To save you some trouble it's because you patched the game with TerrariaPatcher
  8. P

tModLoader Magic Storage

I have the same issue with TarrariaPatcher but I did manage to find an earlier version of the mod on Github and it works with it.
  9. P

tModLoader Magic Storage

With the latest version the storage interface seems to disappear when trying to select items while using TerrariaPatcher, Is that something you could look into?
  10. P

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

While playing multiplayer the color of the text in chat changes colors randomly, is there a reason for that?
  11. P

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Yeah, while you can totally click it a bunch of times if you wanted to spawn say over 30 of one NPC it might be considered taxing. Also I don't know if you can fix this because it seems to be a problem with the NPCs themselves but Snatcher type enemies can't be spawned.
  12. P

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Do you plan on allowing the NPC Browser to spawn more than one NPC at a time if and when possible? That would be grand
  13. P

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Trying to load Thorium gives this error, Can anybody explain what it means? External component has thrown an exception. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count) at...
  14. P

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I just checked and there is no recipe to change HM ores with the transmutator the same way you would with early ores. Fishin' is always an option however...
  15. P

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

I don't think it works with hardmode ores
Back
Top Bottom