PaperLaur
Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2019 at 7:28 PM
Home Page:
Voiceover artist (hopefully)

Share This Page

PaperLaur

Spazmatism, Female, from Some Random Field or Something, Missouri

I'm perfectly fine with the lore they've released, and I'm glad they've done so for folks like me! But if ToR continues, it follows MY lore. May 17, 2019

PaperLaur was last seen:
Jun 18, 2019 at 7:28 PM
    1. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Is there a Terraria discord? There should be a Terraria discord.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Yeah, I've seen it happen. It's a real shame, I'd like to be able to be a part of something like that. (Heck, DD2 has this issue where there are TWO Discords for it, one of them being dev-run while the other I don't even know.)
        Nov 17, 2016
      3. Agastya
        Agastya
        Admittedly, an official Terraria Discord server would require real-time moderation, so I can see why they'd be hesitant to make one if they want to keep the rules similar. Most of the time people behave, but when people aren't behaving in a real-time chat environment.. you'd want fast input for that.
        Nov 17, 2016
      4. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I suppose that is true. They'd need to get more moderators specifically for the chat, and maybe employ a bot to keep minor things on track. Still wish that a fan one would eventually spread, though, even after a Google search there's nothing.
        Nov 17, 2016
    2. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Everyone's talking about how hard the new Terraria event is. I just did the Blood Moon on DD2. EoC rekt everything. And spawned on top of me
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Even Cthulhu's EYEBALL is a huge jerk >.>
        Nov 16, 2016
    3. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Geez, these fishing quests are really kicking my bass...
    4. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      -spends two hours nyooming around test world with the lifeform analyzer looking for the barkeep, goes to wiki- 'NOT currently detected" wELP
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Well, unless I cheat him in or cheat myself a drill containment unit and meticulously destroy the test world, looks like I won't be seeing stuff from the update for a while considering I can't really see so great...time to go back to working up my normal character :/
        Nov 15, 2016
      2. dat funky squid
        dat funky squid
        Try re-decorating your house or setting up a arena and just keep a eye out for him since he's just a random spawn
        Nov 15, 2016
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        When I say "it'll take me a while" by that I mean "I am in wooden armor and haven't fought the Eye of Cthulhu yet." But yeah, I'll be looking out for him whenever I can finally kill the EoW on my main character...
        Nov 15, 2016
    5. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Now to wonder if I should do that sidestory based on the crossover. I'm worried people will be mad that I'm not just continuing the original
    6. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Anyone know at what POINT in the game you can find the new NPC? I know prehardmode but I've had to start a new world recently, pre-bosses.
      1. ChaoticFlame 多情
        ChaoticFlame 多情
        I think it's a bit too late for this but the NPC is post- EOW/BOC
        Nov 16, 2016
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Yeah, I asked on the thread and Leinfors confirmed it--thanks for responding, though!
        Nov 16, 2016
    7. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      COME ON COMPUTER NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR EVERYTHING TO BREAK
      1. SpaceInJourney
        SpaceInJourney
        [media]
        Nov 15, 2016
    8. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      [DD2] Apprentice guy. You're a freaking wizard. SO WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FLY OR SOMETHING AND SAVE ME THE EMBARRASSMENT OF FALLING OFF MAPS?!?
    9. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Sometimes I really hate how my brain just latches onto certain things and starts making headcanons, whether the media works for that or not.
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I wound up with so many Terraria headcanons and it's not meant to be read into that much. I keep coming up with backstories for characters who never speak, and worlds that weren't meant to be analyzed--and you know no one cares about them either. It just gets annoying after a while...
        Nov 14, 2016
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        I know how it feels. At least I can find some ways for my stuff to be plausible.
        Nov 14, 2016
    10. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      1.3.4 hype! Tomorrow!
    11. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Okay how does the enter key even work
    12. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      It just fascinates me how Lazytown keeps becoming a meme again out of nowhere every so often, right when you think it's gone.
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I remember the "You Are A Pirate" days from a good five or six years ago...
        Nov 13, 2016
      2. TTSp00k the Invincible
        Nov 13, 2016
      3. James Harrow
        James Harrow
        we are number one is better though
        Nov 13, 2016
    13. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      "Boy, do I love doing [x]!" "-proceeds to not do [x] for six months or more-"
      1. Kazzymodus likes this.
      2. Chevron_Boy
        Chevron_Boy
        Boy, do I love life!
        Nov 13, 2016
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Nov 13, 2016
      4. Chevron_Boy
        Chevron_Boy
        I'm fine.
        Nov 13, 2016
    14. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      #PraiseMoonLord
    15. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      The story of the Twins might be in the process of going original, but given the crossover I may just have to come back to it one last time..
      1. Clancy117 and neoselket like this.
      2. Clancy117
        Clancy117
        Finally! I enjoyed that story and I was hoping you would come back to it. Please continue.
        Nov 11, 2016
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Glad to know some people liked it! It's really encouraging. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with the story in general since I'm thinking about sorta reworking it to work as a non-fan thing but at the very least I'll be doing the occasional side-story.
        I haven't stopped thinking about it since I got stuck on writing it. I had a lot planned.
        Nov 11, 2016
    16. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
    17. PaperLaur
      1. Daikonradish likes this.
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        guys i'm the best to play games with
        Nov 5, 2016
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        You got that right.
        Nov 5, 2016
    18. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Dungeon Defenders 2 seems fun and has a lot of character so far...too bad it wrecks my computer even on 800x600 lowest graphics.
      2. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Yeah! It seems like it's gonna be neat!
        Nov 4, 2016
      3. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        It's a great time to be a Terrarian! `:happy:
        Nov 4, 2016
      4. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        It is always a great time to be a Terrarian.
        Nov 4, 2016
    19. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      -blinks- Oh hey look, words. That happened.
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Oh my goodness! :eek:
        Oct 29, 2016
    20. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      I know no one will care about my story if it's original, but considering the fic's been dead for a while...I don't think anyone will miss it
      2. neoselket
        neoselket
        that story was great. personally i think you should continue it, but as diekon said, it's your call. that said, i look forward to seeing anything else you decide to post.:)
        Oct 25, 2016
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        @neoselket aaaah! Like I said I didn't think anybody really cared about it so I'm glad to hear, even if it's making me wonder a little bit about what to do with it. But I'll figure it out. I'm glad you enjoyed it though and I'll definitely be writing more Terraria stuff, even if it winds up not being the twins' story.
        Oct 26, 2016
      4. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Good to hear, Laur. Good to hear.
        Oct 26, 2016
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrP9RMkwj0_D2wVVW3rLcXA
    Voiceover artist (hopefully)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-twins-test-of-redemption.41656/
    I'm a writer, roleplayer, musician, composer, and hopefully will eventually become a voiceover artist. Hopefully. If I'm lucky.

For now, I'm just wasting my time on the internet.

Interact