PaperLaur
Last Activity:
Jun 18, 2019 at 7:28 PM
Home Page:
Voiceover artist (hopefully)

Share This Page

PaperLaur

Spazmatism, Female, from Some Random Field or Something, Missouri

I'm perfectly fine with the lore they've released, and I'm glad they've done so for folks like me! But if ToR continues, it follows MY lore. May 17, 2019

PaperLaur was last seen:
Jun 18, 2019 at 7:28 PM
    1. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      ♪ And believe me I am still alive ♪
      1. neoselket likes this.
      2. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Indeed you are!
        Oct 13, 2016
    2. Daikonradish
      Daikonradish
      Tell you what, that section that I asked you about in my story thread did not turn out as well as expected. I'm sorry and I am gonna stop making excuses and make it all better when I should've done so earlier.
    3. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      34 hours after a big storm here...WE FINALLY HAVE ELECTRICITY AGAIN. PRAISE EVERYTHING.
    4. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      GUIDE PROTECTION SQUAD. WHO'S WITH ME? ...Nobody?...Okay.
      1. FoxTrot likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        At least you can make his life decently pleasant before he has to die. I mean, just because he might open your doors sometimes doesn't mean he's out to get you...right? o.o
        Apr 23, 2016
      4. Water Filter Salesman
        Water Filter Salesman
        I don't mind him opening my doors, but he NEVER CLOSES THEM ಠ_ಠ
        Apr 24, 2016
      5. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        ...That IS the crux of the matter, isn't it.
        One world I started, pretty recently actually, he kept going outside and then telling me not to go outside...while he was standing outside.
        Guide I like you but what.
        Apr 24, 2016
    5. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      This has been a long week.
      1. PersonaTea and Akimuro like this.
      2. Akimuro
        Akimuro
        It has been an incredibly long week. I dunno about yourself, but I believe a break is needed.
        Apr 21, 2016
      3. Rokas
        Rokas
        but wait there's 3 more days left
        Apr 21, 2016
    6. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      We need more literature on this forum!
      1. Pixel, Red H2O and Aesir like this.
      3. Jack Morgan
        Jack Morgan
        I say go for it. I discontinued all of my projects because I lost personal interest in them, so if you keep writing something you want to write, chances are you'll at least get to the finish line.
        Apr 20, 2016
      4. theGameWizerd
        theGameWizerd
        I really hope you do finish your story, Paper. It's very interesting, and I honestly think that this is one of the best AU's I've seen for Terraria, and there are a lot...mostly because, y'know, it's a sandbox game or whatever, but you get the point. BTW, just put in Chapter IV
        Apr 20, 2016
      5. Pixel
        Pixel
        (Heard there was like this super popular mofo writer called Pixel.)

Completely agree with you lot, literature is unappreciated and it looks to me that ever since myself and my band of writers "died off", nothing really has happened. Still looking for promising writers despite being inactive here.
        May 17, 2016
    7. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      If it's gonna end in a weed joke, don't even bother talking to me.
      1. FoxTrot likes this.
      3. Tachytaenius
        Tachytaenius
        Hitler's birthday?
        Apr 20, 2016
      4. FoxTrot
        FoxTrot
        oh yea... i havent had a prpoblem yet today
        Apr 20, 2016
      5. theGameWizerd
        theGameWizerd
        My friends in school told me at 2:30ish, quote, "If you listen very closely in the distance at 4:20 PM, you'll hear Darude Sandstorm." My response? I gave them a death stare, and they actually flinched.
        Apr 20, 2016
    8. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Oh great. I just remembered what tomorrow's date was. Officially dreading it.
      1. SolaR, Aurora3500 and FoxTrot like this.
      2. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        Same. Hopefully we'll be able to endure tomorrow as well as possible.
        Apr 20, 2016
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        It also happens to be Hitler's birthday. Yeah, this doesn't look good.
        Apr 20, 2016
    9. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Is it bad that looking at the usernames of the people online never ceases to amuse me
      1. FoxTrot likes this.
      3. Keigora
        Keigora
        lol, tell us your discoveries this time
        Apr 19, 2016
      4. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        Well I don't know if it's just me or if there are a LOT of food names on this forum
        Apr 19, 2016
      5. FoxTrot
        FoxTrot
        no theres alot
        Apr 19, 2016
    10. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      When you know what's going to happen later on in your story but have no clue what to do for the next chapter...-_-
      1. Krasunir and Randomfox720 like this.
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        It sounds like an interesting concept, considering it's usually only one character or "higher beings" that are less relevant having that level of power. It'd be neat to see what you do to balance out that power. I always like the mixing of genres in unexpected ways. Just the unexpected in general appeals to me. Glad you're still working on it!
        Apr 19, 2016
      4. Aesir
        Aesir
        Essentially, all humans had their true potential unlocked by a terrible incident. The thing is, the godly potential within is developed. It doesn't come out by itself. By dedication and development, a human can access their godly abilities. You can't expect to break a planet with a megaton punch unless you developed your ability that far.
        Apr 19, 2016
      5. Aesir
        Aesir
        It has some utopia/dystopia elements within, too. Like humans uniting themselves under a "perfect goverment" that granted paradise on Earth, while granting hell elsewhere. All ruled by one man only, humans became so imperialistic they extended their reign across the Universe. Humans became feared as a civilization of belicists who conquer reigns and enslave thousands.
        Apr 19, 2016
    11. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      when you realize hOW STUPID ONE OF YOUR STORY'S CHARACTERS PROBABLY LOOKS
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        AND YOU WANT TO GET ADVICE ON OR AT LEAST EXPLAIN WHY HIS DESIGN COMPLETELY DOESN'T MATCH HIS PERSONALITY BUT THAT'D INVOLVE MASSIVE SPOILERS
        Apr 19, 2016
    12. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      I can work on everything except the one thing I should be working on.
      1. Jaybarb likes this.
      2. Greenie
        Greenie
        You just summarized how my day went perfectly.
        Apr 18, 2016
      3. Jaybarb
        Jaybarb
        LOL so true. had to write an essay but made sprites for 3 hours instead.
        had to go take a shower, did it 10 minutes later, my body clock is off.
        Apr 18, 2016
    13. Supeh Mario
      Supeh Mario
      thanks for following me

i guess you like my :red:ty jokes that must be why you made this decision
      1. PaperLaur likes this.
    14. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      1. Granger
        Granger
        Well if that isnt a pickle. Time to slap stuff with splash potions, but not throw them.
        Apr 17, 2016
    15. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Why did I wake up at 7. I fell asleep at 3. Body, that's not how this is supposed to work.
      1. JohnPlaysMRT likes this.
    16. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      1. Granger and Gamma Sandwich like this.
    17. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      GOES FOREVER WITHOUT WRITING--SUDDENLY WRITES ALL THE THINGS
      1. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        ALSO SUDDENLY FORGETS HOW TO STATUS. I didn't realize shift+enter posted...
        Apr 14, 2016
    18. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      -makes new world on mobile terraria to look for hermes boots for EoC fight- -finds a lot of heart crystals- -EoC spawns- CAN U NOT
      1. View previous comments...
      2. NightFuryis11
        NightFuryis11
        I only have Mobile, DS, and PC. I mean, really, I don't even have a Wii U. I have a Wii, 3DS XL, PC, old XBox, and PSP.
        Apr 12, 2016
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I've got a PC, idevices, and a Wii U, but no 3DS. I'm looking to get one at some point in the future, maybe when I actually have money >.<
        Apr 12, 2016
      4. NightFuryis11
        Apr 12, 2016
    19. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Got back from a tabletop D&D 1st edition game with one of the worst DMs ever. He kept making all our decisions for us, it was boring >.<
      1. Hax4Ever likes this.
      3. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        OOF, thanks for the warning on dodge, will switch it. And ohhhh that's a good idea. Now I just gotta pick 'em. I'm generally going for a buffing character
        Apr 11, 2016
      4. Charmander27
        Charmander27
        5th edition is the easiest. AD&D2 is the most complex. 4th edition has the most supplements/alternative rulings.

I hate Dodge and Combat Expertise, but they're required for so many things that you need to take them all the time.
        Apr 11, 2016
      5. Granger
        Granger
        Hmm, not really seeing any mantles that could really make a dedicated buffer.... Fate, Force, Magic and Nature might be okay for buffing, but these buffs seem to be for the most part self-buffs.
        Theres a Alternate Class Feature available that lets you switch the powers in these mantles with others, so you might be able to haggle with Char and put other powers into the mantles but thats a bit, well, involving.
        Apr 11, 2016
    20. PaperLaur
      PaperLaur
      Test of Redemption is definitely getting updated SOON! Can the world take the sheer density of eyeballs in one concentrated area...?
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrP9RMkwj0_D2wVVW3rLcXA
    Voiceover artist (hopefully)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Favorite Thread:
    http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-twins-test-of-redemption.41656/
    I'm a writer, roleplayer, musician, composer, and hopefully will eventually become a voiceover artist. Hopefully. If I'm lucky.

For now, I'm just wasting my time on the internet.

Interact