Recent content by paradise404

1. paradise404

Hey, do you mind sharing how you changed NPC dialogue? Been looking through tmodloader...

Hey, do you mind sharing how you changed NPC dialogue? Been looking through tmodloader documentation but I can't find any hooks for it. Thanks!
  2. paradise404

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Can someone spot why a simple bool method isn't working? I receive an error statement that my return is not a bool. Specifically, the error reads And here's my code: public override bool CanBeHitByItem(NPC npc, Player player, Item item) { return...
  3. paradise404

A small texture layout guide

Thanks Hax... good stuff. Do you need any help making more documentation? Also, have you figured out how tilesheets are laid out? Specifically tiles like dirt, stone, and clay. Currently doing a German Christmas project where the forest becomes fruitcake and the underground a beer garden...
  4. paradise404

tModLoader Custom Player Sprites Mod

Sailor Moon is uggo as a brunette ;D
  5. paradise404

Thanks Nakano.. I thought it would be cool to do it in script, but you're right :D
  6. paradise404

Thanks Nakano, Player_Hair_0 worked :D The Sailor Moon spritesheet is attached for anyone who's curious. Do you have any ideas about how to change eye, skin, or hair color? In-game my player stubbornly kept his own colors. My attempts at modding have not been successful. Looking into...
  7. paradise404

Changing eye color - Accessing PlayerHeadDrawInfo

Hello, How can you change your player's eye color? The variable seems stored in PlayerHeadDrawInfo. Yet that struct is inaccessible. What exactly happened was that I got an error saying my class cannot derive from the sealed type PlayerHeadDrawInfo. For background, this is a Sailor Moon mod...
  8. paradise404

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Hello, The hair looks kind of different in this pack and I'm wondering if you figured out how to change hair. I have a custom sprite as shown below but it needs the hair to be recognizable. Thanks!
  9. paradise404

Hi Nakano, really loving your mod :) wondering what you think about implementing a hair feature? Is it possible in CPS or should I go in myself to do that? My partner requested Sailor Moon. But he only likes it with the hair.
  10. paradise404

Mermaid Tail Skin

Fill the world with water!! Just the tail for now replacing Player's default pants. Made with Nakano's CPS and Piskel. Save as Player_0_10 and Player_0_11. Anyone interested in other designs?
  11. paradise404

Pixel Art Animation Guide for player Items

Hmmm do you know which frame is which? Eg. going down the spritesheet, which one represents holding a weapon, and the sequence for running?
  12. paradise404

Sprites A silly player customization idea

What "races" are you guys interested in? I'm making a Mermaid skin (applying it to the CNS mod) and was thinking about Hobbit, Grim Reaper, and maybe some of the weird ones from WoW. Might do a Chao from Sonic or different Angel types.
  13. paradise404

Mermaid Tail - Tips on Player Assets?

Hello, I am working on a Mermaid skin for fun. Any tips on which asset file to change? Seems I can just change the player's default pants into a tail. Or maybe his legs too... Also, what IDs correspond to these assets? For pants, it seems to be Armor_Legs_1 . For the player, I know that...
Back
Top Bottom