Recent content by Parpul

1. Parpul

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

apparently this exists now for people that dont want to watch the video 1423781313 small apparently there exist more of these for other biome weapons
  2. Parpul

i decided to explore the world and found the following the corruption spawns after the dungeon there is an easy to reach enchanted sword shrine there is no free waterbolt above 0"
  3. Parpul

Console to PC move

autoswing
  4. Parpul

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

random nymph gave me a random metal detector the standard random chaos elemental dropping a random rod of discord who could forget the countless random wing material drops right after entering hardmode? or how about the free ancient shadow armor for accidentally running into the corruption?
  5. Parpul

unfortunately a small world in normal also unfortunately the seed is weird. here's the seed exactly what you see in the spoiler. has two water bolts above 0. tested twice and always in the same spots. one water bolt doesn't even require you to walk into the dungeon regarding the... name...
  6. Parpul

New sentry mechanics didn't live up to my hype.

well, with the new summoner armor that comes with the barkeep, you can just spam down a few lunar portals with rainbow crystals this sort of trades minions for sentries so instead of having your damage follow you, you follow your damage it isn't entirely practical but it's an easy and quick...
  7. Parpul

PC Contemple, THE TRUE GOD OF TERRARIA!(not me)

You gotta respect this guy's dodging skills doe
  8. Parpul

If you could combine two weapons at once

Copper Shortsword+Wooden Hammer kthxbai
  9. Parpul

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Oh all hail the mighty potato in all its glory
  10. Parpul

Is Nebula Armor good for summoner?

Well the way you're using it it'll only give a short burst of damage But sounds like a nice idea..
  11. Parpul

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Do you possess the ability to draw the almighty... ...potato?
  12. Parpul

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

Topaz Staff reminds me of Soraka BANANAAAAA pls no h8 m8 and yes I said staff instead of stave no srysly is it a staff or stave
  13. Parpul

Cyndal's WIP Builds

Lookin' good! I like the guide's room.. simple and cozy I would use Gemspark for the red cross doe... just preference.
  14. Parpul

My attempt at a simple, functioning base for the pirate.

Well at least the dye trader won't complain about the Captain
  15. Parpul

What is your swear-by-it weapon?

Shadowflame Hexdoll Shadowflame Bow and Shadowflame Knife fits my vanity :P
Back
Top Bottom