Recent content by Party Girl Sparkle

1. Party Girl Sparkle

CTRL V

2. Party Girl Sparkle

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Crystal assassin looks awesome. I've been using it as vanity. XD
  3. Party Girl Sparkle

Terraria Challenges?

You can go deeper with the classed playthroghs by having specific specialtys like instead of just a melee play through 'Swords only" instead of ranged, specifically 'Bows only'
  4. Party Girl Sparkle

Measuring canon end-game power

Thanks for the feedback. I'm mostly interested in who the Terraria guy could fight. XD
  5. Party Girl Sparkle

Summery. Durability: RPG~Small Nuke Speed: 39MPH (mid 60's flying) Output:Small Nuke~Nuke
  6. Party Girl Sparkle

Hello. I am going to attempt to measure the power of an end-game Terraria character only using what is actually canon inside the game and without considering game mechanics like "He can hold 10,000 bars of gold" Ok so what is the scale of the world? Well each block is 2 feet, according to the...
  7. Party Girl Sparkle

Things you love or hate, but everyone else seems to believe the opposite?

Well you could do it on a per-weapon bases, couldn't you? Nerf the PVP damage output of certain weapons, or perhaps you could buff the effectiveness of defense in pvp. Like instead of 2 def blocks 1 damage, 1 def could block 2 damage from other players, effectively quadrupling player defense in...
  8. Party Girl Sparkle

Weird cases of world gen

I just found this on Reddit http://imgur.com/a/JHCXp
  9. Party Girl Sparkle

The Most "Noobed" Thing that you made in Terraria

So this is pretty funny. Trixie was hunting truffle worms, and she found one. Trixie ran up to the disgusting worm and clicked rapidly, but could not catch it... Suddenly Trixie dies. She was holding the Rod of Discord and not the bug net >.<
  10. Party Girl Sparkle

Why is there console/mobile-exclusive content, but no permanent PC-exclusive content?

Hey! You could always just wear jungle as vanity and dye it to pretend its dragon. XD Am I right!? *ba-dum ksh*
  11. Party Girl Sparkle

Why is there console/mobile-exclusive content, but no permanent PC-exclusive content?

If there's a rule then there is someone who has broken that rule~ I say if you buy both you should be able to port content over for single player worlds. There should be an in-game way of 'connecting' them if you've also purchased the 505 version of the game. Wait, are they getting 1.3...
  12. Party Girl Sparkle

I'm sure you could. I can't imagine it would be too hard to find.
  13. Party Girl Sparkle

Lets not forget the heart arrows that can freeze anything, even the bosses. Imagine that with the moon bow?
  14. Party Girl Sparkle

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Trixie is quite fond of her vanity look And Trixie used the party hair, so Trixie can leave a trail of confetti wherever she goes.
  15. Party Girl Sparkle

PC Favorite Moon Lord Drop?

Trixie favors the great and powerful star wrath! It is like being a god! Trixie can now rain down destruction upon her foes!
Back
Top Bottom