Recent content by PartyRockVamp

1. PartyRockVamp

PartyRockVamp#3991

PartyRockVamp#3991
  2. PartyRockVamp

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hmm, some way to allocate more memory to terraria, or is it getting as much as it can :D ?
  3. PartyRockVamp

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Can we get 64 bit version too? :D I want it because it tells me about 120 times that it has no memory while I am loading mods and I have 16GB RAM, so 32 bit sucks.
  4. PartyRockVamp

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Pretty much no. I played Thorium, Cosmetic Variety, Legends Of Terraria 3, Tremor and Zoaklen mod and no crashes whatsoever
  5. PartyRockVamp

So if you want to know how to make this happen, then ill tell you. 1. Get this mod 2. Launch tModLoader server on a new world 3. Play it with someone for about 5 hours If it doesn't happen then it was some kind of crash or memory leak
  6. PartyRockVamp

I guess you don't know what the red has censored and it was ret ar dead not what you meant. And if it wasn't this mod then no other was it
  7. PartyRockVamp

This mod is :red:ed. Playing with brother and "Thank you for using imkSushi's mod" shows up and server shuts down... Good job EDIT: Now i looked at the world and some things are missing... Fix it
  8. PartyRockVamp

[Cross-Platform] Prism modding API for 1.3

So I will start making simple weapons and blocks Then I should finally learn how to make NPCs
  9. PartyRockVamp

[Cross-Platform] Prism modding API for 1.3

So i can start modding? or is it in development
  10. PartyRockVamp

Terraria 1.3 Low FPS

Yeah, 700W power supply, Water cooling for the CPU - 360mm rad and ASUS DirectCU 2 cooling. Nothing ever reaches 70`C or more EDIT: I built that PC
  11. PartyRockVamp

Terraria 1.3 Low FPS

Maybe too powerfull PC? or overclock?
  12. PartyRockVamp

Terraria 1.3 Low FPS

It was same on windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
  13. PartyRockVamp

Terraria 1.3 Low FPS

I tried everything and the FPS still stuck at 43 when frame skip on. And multicore lighting is off If this helps you then here are my updated specs: Intel Core i5 4690K 4.5GHz 16 GB RAM nVidia GeForce GTX 960 2G Windows 10 Pro
Back
Top Bottom