Recent content by patfanrj

1. P

PS4 Need Penguins!!

I'm trying to get all of the banners and costumes in the game, and I am missing the Corrupt Penguin banner. I either need a penguin statue, or I need to catch 50 penguins and release them during a blood moon. Also, I am missing the Pedguin Set which only drops from Corrupt/Vicious Penguins. I...
  2. P

PS4 Banners Needed

I'm looking for some banners that I'm having difficulty finding. I also need a penguin statue. I'm willing to buy or trade for them. Banners needed include: Pinky Giant Shelly Nymph Tim Rune Wizard Cyan Beetle Penguin Doctor Bones Lac Beetle Moth Cursed Hammer Enchanted Sword Crimson Axe...
  3. P

PS4 Buy/Trade for Holiday Pets

I'm a trophy hunter looking to get the Pet Hoarder trophy before Journey's End comes to consoles. There are a few pets I'm missing, but I really need Baby Grinch's Mischief Whistle and the Dog Whistle. I'm worried the update will come before December 1st, so I'll have to get more pets before I...
  4. P

PS4 WTB items for cellphone

I have the adhesive bandage and the pocket guide if you want to trade. I just used my last weather radio to make another cell phone (we can trade for that, too, if you want). Add me at patfanrj. As far as trading goes, I'm looking for certain pets and banners, but I'm open to pretty much anything.
  5. P

PS4 Looking for players 18+

If you're still interested, I'm in. My PSN name is patfanrj.
Back
Top Bottom